anti-humectant

Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner

12 oz. | Leave-in Conditioner
Product UPC: 802535706125

Product Rating: 3.64 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 14 reviews) Login to add your review

There’s no denying, dry, brittle hair stunts your natural hair growth. To help ensure your tresses grow healthy looking, nourish and moisturize from the inside out with this light weight formula. Us Read More...

This leave in is ok,nothing I was 2 crazy about,its ok for detangling & providing temporary moisture & it left my hair with light crunch,it was something 2 try but wont repurchase.

This stuff!!! I use it everyday , it isn't a dry kind of leave-in like most of my leave-ins which helps a lot with my dryness , I recommend this to everyone with dry hair.

Leaves my hair feeling soft as a pillow.

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It literally MELTS away my tangles. Even when its dry cluster of tangles they just melt away instantly making detangling a breeze with minimal-no breakage. I not only use this on my 4b hair but its magical on my daughters extremely dry and coarse 4c hair yet light enough for my other daughters 3c hair. Not only does it melt tangles away but it makes our hair softer than its ever been and leaves it soooooo moisturized!!!. we use this after washing&co-washing and on a daily basis either before styling (for my girls) or at night (for myself) and the price is AMAZING!!! i know it has a silicone in it but it must not be much because i see no negative effects like i have with other silicone products. so this ONE product may just have to be the exception to the rule since im strongly considering making it a staple for me : )

It has light feel to it and pairs well with gels or stylers. The only negative is the silicones.

While this product isn't really curly girl friendly as it has cones I really like it. a little for me goes a long way. I have very thin fine hair and cant put alot of product on my hair or it will be weighed down but I really like this product and it really does help with tangles. I actually have this as one of my staples.

I really liked this in my 3b fine curls. It seemed to moisturize pretty well but didn't leave a waxy feel or weigh them down. My one complaint is that my hair started to frizz by the end of the day, which it doesn't do with KCKT. I think it's the glycerin. :( Loved the smell, loved the feel and loved the initial way it took to my hair. I've added it to dry hair to calm down the frizzies and it did well. Pretty versatile product!

I REALLY liked this leave in! I applied it to wet hair that had been cowashed. I sectioned my hair and applied this product and it was very easy to detangle my hair! It definitely tamed my tangles. I used it under my S-Curl new formulation spray and oil...I'm not big on using stylers. I would definitely repurchase and for the price? Can't beat it...

I was a little skeptical about this product before using it because I had never heard of this line before and I absolutely NEVER deviate from my leave-in conditioner - Kera Care Natural Textures. However, I decided to give this product a try. It has a nice pleasant smell to it and it is very creamy, which is a must for my leave-in conditioners. After applying this product to my hair, it seems my skepticism was validated because it left my hair feeling as though I hadn't applied any product. The moisture I usually feel after applying my leave-in was not there and it was a bit difficult to even detangle my hair. After spending 10 min attempting to detangle half of my head, I grabbed for my trusty Kera Care leave-in and continued my hair regimen. I would not recommend this product to anyone transitioning or who has thick curly or kinky hair.

I didn't care for this product, for this line really. It didn't moisturize my hair, it was actually felt very dry to touch. I tried this with the curl control and the mositure butter and neither worked well for me. It's is a great price for those it does work well for.

LOVE this! Love the smell, love the lightweight texture and love the results. I used it my hair after washing and deep conditioning and before using a styling aid. I also like to use it at night as a little treat for my tresses before I go to bed. Better still, I use it in my daughters' hair (4a/b and too young to classify) to detangle their hair before washing it and also as an overall, everyday moisturizer. I love love love this stuff!

This one was pretty good for me. The only thing is that a few days later my hair was drier than usual.

Very good slip. Ideal product for detangling. However it is a bit oily and I find the product coating my hands. This product does not absorb into my hair well so I had to warn people not to touch my hair

Definitely does what it says it will and detangles hair. However, it doesn't moisturize my hair as well as I would have hoped. I mix it with Suave Natural Coconut and that helps. This would probably be best with young children to melt their knots and tangles before braiding or styling. By itself it's just not enough for my hair even with gel.

Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Argania Spinosa Nut Oil/Argan Oil, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit/Shea Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Aloe Vera, Dimethicone, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/ Ginseng Extract, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenyl Trimethicone, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, d-Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lyral, Methyl Ionone Gamma.
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant