ORS Curls Unleashed Lavish in Lather Sulfate Free Shampoo

12 oz. | Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Product Rating: 4.20 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 15 reviews) Login to add your review

Lavish in Lather Sulfate-Free Shampoo is the ultimate shampoo experience. Your hair will be gently cleansed, moisturized and detangled with lemon balm, rosemary and hops. This product does not strip t Read More...

My hair had been kind of having enough of the products I was using for 3 years (and in desperate need of a cut, still need to get that) but WOW what a turn-around it made after this product!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shampoo. Hair still smells great on 2nd day (didn't really like the smell of the leave-in, but I'm happy I can only smell the super fresh good smelling smell of this shampoo) I had it blowdried and ironed (hadn't done that in a loooong time) and it has NEVER BEEN THIS SOFT AND HEALTHY LOOKING, wow, amazing stuff these products. Looks, feels & smells better than it ever did all those years of straightnercreams when I used to have it flat all the time. It's a one time thing though, going back to my curlies soon <3 I'm sure not using heat for months on end has finally paid off. It's really good for your hair and makes it look better and better. All you need is patience and find the right products. My staples are: Mixed Chicks leave - in, Kinky Curly knot-today, Deva Daily Conditioner and this Shampoo from now on!! Leave-in is also really good. Xx

GREAT SHAMPOO! DO NOT BUY THE CONDITIONER!

I really like how my hair feels after using this shampoo, the moisturizing conditioner and the leave in conditioner. I also like the way the products smell. My 2b curls are bouncy and shiny!!

I'm new to the sulfate free thing and decided to give this shampoo a try. While it does leave my hair very soft and the scent is nice, I noticed that my hair is not as shiny as it used to be. I use it in combination with this line's conditioner. I'm a bit hesitant about purchasing this product again.

I started using this shampoo when I first did my big chop. I really liked it because it clarifies well and is good if you have a lot of product build up. It has a tendency to strip hair though because of the "squeaky clean" feeling. The smell is light and the product lathers well.

The product cleaned my hair and there was lots of lather. I did not like the fragrance.

It's okay, I guess, in that it does clean your hair. But it's nothing special. I tried it with the matching conditioner, which was horrible. Maybe it would be better with a different brand of conditioner - but I'm returning to Deva products. They are worth the bucks, IMHO.

I loved this product. It smelled like sunshine (or better yet, like baby shampoo). It didn't dry out my hair, so that's a win. In fact, my hair was so soft I couldn't stop touching it the entire day. Generally, anything that makes my hair feel that soft, has also pulled apart all the curls and turned my thick hair into an afro. Instead, I felt like a child again, beautiful waves bouncing in the wind: minimal effort, minimal cost. Paired up with the leave-in conditioner, and some super-light gel, and I brought some youth back into my aging curls. P.s., it's sulfate-free! How convenient.

Overall it was okay. I liked that it was a lather to it although it was sulphate free. It rinsed out clean, and hair was manageable after. There was nothing exceptional about this product though.

It really gives soft hair. I actually feel the hair more moisturized than I did with the regular clarifying shampoo with sulfate. The regular clarifying shampoo with sulfate made me hair really dry and I could feel it even with deep conditioner. I do not need to use too much and it comes out easily.

if you have curly hair and are looking for a shampoo that won't dry out your hair and make it feel beautiful you must buy this product. it is absolutely amazing, i loved it, and little goes a long way. i'm in love with this product :))))

I really REALLY liked this shampoo! It thoroughly cleaned my hair and my scalp, but it did not leave my hair stripped of moisture. It rinsed out easily and my hair felt really soft after using it (like abnormally soft). This was one of the best shampoos I've used so far!

It's a great shampoo. It cleansed my hair without stripping it, it felt moisturized and it had a lather. I would recommend this shampoo.

A lot of lather! No sulfates! I like this shampoo. My hair felt very clean and not too stripped of moisture. Smells pretty good too.

Nice daily cleanser. I know I shouldn't want lather, but like the fact it has a little bit. My hair felt clean but not stripped. Love the smell.

aqua (water), sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium disodium cocoamphodipropionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, polyquaternium-7, cocamide mea, glycerin, polyquaternium-10, hydrolyzed keratin, yarrow, hops, rosemary, chamomile, lemon balm, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ppg-5-ceteth-10-phosphate, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, citric acid, parfum (fragrance), benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, lilial, lyral, methylionone.
Ingredient Attributes: