anti-humectant

ORS Curls Unleashed No Restrictions Moisturizing Conditioner

16 oz. | Daily Conditioner, Deep Conditioner
Product UPC: 632169112500

Product Rating: 3.47 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 19 reviews) Login to add your review

Curls Unleashed No Restrictions Moisturizing Conditioner is perfect for all hair types including wavy, curly, and kinky. You can use this product to add moisture to your hair. It can be used as a Co-w Read More...

4c hair type, hair is really dry and kinky; I love this stuff! One of the few products that actually adds lots of slip to my hair and it helps tremendously with detangling. I have more success by simply using it as a co-wash. I drench my hair with the product while my hair is dry and let it sit with a plastic cap for hours even overnight. I can still feel its effects even after rinsing it out. Love it!

In am still undecided about this conditioner. I've used it a few times and each time got a differ results. I think that's do to the combinations I used each time. I do like it but just not sure if its something I would keep as a staple product. It's kjnd of thin and runny if you don't properly stir it before using. Just like their leave in conditioner you must mix before using because it settles if you haven't used it in a while. Its a cream conditioner but not thick at all. The scent is nice not overwhelming at all, very mild. I'll have to do another review later.

Absolutely looooove this conditioner. One of the best cowashes I've bought! After shampooing my hair, I immediately cowashed with this conditioner to restore the moisture in my hair lost by the shampoo, and, suprisingly, my hair felt super clean and silky. I didn't really have to detangle my hair because this conditioner did it for me without me running a comb or fingers through it. I wish it came in a larger container like the jelly and creme from this line but otherwise, this is my favorite product.

Defines the curls really well and has a nice scent!

I'm happy I finally tried this product. I haven't read good reviews on it so I was unsure how it would work for me but a good friend gave me a jar and i'm pleased she did! I don't really like heavy products on my hair so I was happy to see how thin this conditioner was. I was even more impressed with how rich and nourishing this conditioner was to my hair, especially since it's so thin (in comparison to other DC's). I let it sit for 30 minutes in a shower cap and rinsed it out. After rinsing, I found that my curls were defined before I applied anything else & my hair felt soft as well. I plan to continue using this weekly and add some oils to it!

I like this conditioner. I used the shampoo and the leave in conditioner as well and I love the way my hair looks and smells.

I thought it was ehhh. It didn't really detangle my hair or make it softer.

Smells nice, leaves hair feeling soft but does absolutely nothing for shine. Also, it feels like I have to use a ton of it to get it to do its job which seems wrong as my longest layer falls just under my shoulders and my hair is very fine. Overall I'd say this product is just ok. I'm a 3a.

I love this conditioner! its light and ultra moisturizing and it leaves my natural spirals sleek and bouncy every time!!

I love it! I bought when i had me cornrows in and i was so excited, So i put on my edges and it made it soft and detangled.

I used this product when I first big chopped. I liked it at first, but as my hair has grown out, it doesn't leave my hair soft and moisturized. The smell is very strong and you have to be heavy handed with it in order to cover your whole head. There is some slip, but not as much as I would like. Even after using it as a deep-conditioner, the product did not leave my hair as soft and moisturized as other conditioners.

i actually loved this conditioner. my hair was slippery upon contact and helped detangle well (i only use my fingers -- so i need something verrryyyy slippery) and most importantly -- it rinsed out very easily and my hair was soft afterwards. smells really strong to me. intense perfume/artificial fruit lol this should really be in a bottle though... it's like the conditioners are in the wrong containers. this is nowhere thick enough to warrant being a jar. it just spills everywhere. a regular bottle (even with a pump) would have been better.

This is one of the worst conditioners I've ever tried. I have fine, thin 3b curls, but this turned them into limp frizz. I was trying to find something cheaper than Deva products, but you get what you pay for.

Hair felt dry the next morning, didn't condition well enough for my taste. I overall didn't like anything I tried in this line except the leave-in.

I really liked this conditioner. The fragrance was light and lovely, and it had a really nice texture/consistency. It was really easy to thoroughly distribute it through my hair and it made detangling a breeze. When I rinsed it out, it came out completely clean and left no residue in my hair, but my hair was very soft, smooth, and moisturized.

The conditioner isn't bad but it isn't great either. It does have slip but doesn't have super slip. I like the way it smells and it was easy to wash out but I wish it could of had more slip and didn't absurd too easy into the hair. Overall it isn't bad though! I just didn't WOW me.

I admit that I'm a hard-sell, but this product is a awesome! The fragrance doesn't linger nor is overkill (cucumber/kiwi-ish). It's thick but also distributes well. And the curls--bouncy, springy, well-moisturized, happy curls!

Truly sorry, hate to be a "Negative Nelly" but I've tried this product with and without other products of it's own line and I'm really ticked off that I spent all the money. I have 3a curls and the product label clearly states that it's perfect for 3's and 4's. In all my 30+ years of trying different curly hair products, NEVER have I used anything that has left my hair in such a horrendous state! No matter which way I tried this gel, with the Curl's Unleashed leave in conditioner, after the Curls's Unleashed shampoo, or with other products, this line leaves my hair literally feeling like steel wool and looks absolutely hideous!! I've also tried the moose and have the same results. I have the gel, moose, conditioner and shampoo. That's $56.00 down the tubes that I spent.

Love this conditioner. Great slip. Perfect amount of moisture. Love the smell.

aqua (water), polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ppg-1 trideceth-6, glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, dimethicone, quaternium-80, persea americana (avocado) oil, hydrolyzed collagen, panthenol, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, achilea millefolium (yarrow) extract, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract, peg-9 dimethicone, parfum (fragrance), amyl cinnamic aldehyde, benzyl benzoate, d-limonene, lilial, linalool, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, ci 19140 (yellow #5), ci 42053 (green #3).
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant