anti-humectant

BoBeamProducts Honey Shea Shampoo Bar

3.85 oz. bar | Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Product Rating: 4.54 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 13 reviews) Login to add your review

The Honey Shea Signature Shampoo Bar is bursting with moisturizing shea butter, honey and cocoa butter. The middle is layered with shea and cocoa butter cubes for added moisture. This shampoo bar is Read More...

First of all it barely suds up in my hair and had a really bad feeling to it will i was massaging my scalp. Then after rinsing out my hair literally felt like wheat it was so dry. Now it still damp and air drying and it is extremely frizzy. It doesnt have a pleasent smell either so long story shortnthis is the worst product i ever bought.

I bought this product a while ago but i recently just used it and i am in love with it. It made my hair feel so soft and moisturized and even added a little bit of shine, I was so impressed with this bar i know that a few ppl talked about how to reserve them but i found that if you leave them in the plastic that they come in your bar wont melt i love it and its so affordable which makes it a win win

Very great bar. The instant lather will win you over if the ingredients don't. I know most people complain about the product "working too well" as some might not appreciate it's cleansing qualities and will mistake its properties for stripping the hair. Simple fix: Just follow up with your condition/deep condition routine.... -_- I usually like to experiment with different ingredients. What I find that works for my thick 4C hair is mixing Aubrey organics conditioner with olive: peppermint: grapefruit: rosemary and castor oil, greek yogurt, honey, vegetable glycerin, liquid vitamin E, A, & D and I deep co overnight, regardless. Adding moisture back into the hair is crucial and essential as most natural ladies (and men) know this... or am I the only one? Youtube has tons of recipes.

This shampoo bar is super awesome! I tried it on my 5 year old so far and it is amazingly soft and cleansing. Her hair wasn't a bit dry using it. In fact, I made a video showing how I used it and the results. I will be buying this again! ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRU1oDLQiI

4a: I have used this for the past few washes and feel confident in saying that I really like this shampoo bar. I've used many shampoos (mild sulfate/sulfate free) and this one is non-drying, and the first to not irritate my scalp. I usually get an immediate reaction on my scalp, and this did nothing but clean/moisturize. I don't put this all over my hair, as the directions suggest. I lather as I would a bar of soap, and then put the lather on my scalp to cleanse. I've even used it with Terressentials hair mud (Bobeam for my scalp, and then mud on my hair). It was perfect. I recommend this formula for high to medium porosity hair, and if your hair easily tangles. I will be trying other formulae.

I've only used it once so I can't say much, except that it lathers quite well and doesn't dry out my hair. Really promising and I look forward to buying the other ones.

The owner, Laquita uses real honey in this bar and when I finish, my hair is moist, clean, shiny with big plump curls.....What can I say??? And yes, I have tried ALL of her bars and I plan to leave reviews for all of them! Get some!

I reeeeeaaaally like this stuff. I've had it for months and it's not even halfway gone. The container is a little hard to use but that could be because I have some bar soap resting on the lid; it is a little hard to scoop out by I just end up scraping a little bit under my nails and lathering it until it gets a little bubbly and sometimes I fill the container with water and pour that on the oilier parts of my scalp. Speaking of which, this nearly gets rid of my scalp problems (white flakes that adhere to my scalp but are still kind of icky)!! I only have to use it about twice a week. This one is a bit too moisturizing for me, but that's what my winter hair was craving (it worked GREAT then!) and now we're into summer. Really, how can I complain?! The price is great!! I'm looking forward to trying the others! With the amazing price, I might just order a few next time. I've used several alternative shampoos (Jessicurl, Carol's Daughter, Malibu C, among others) but I'm so so so glad that I got turned on to 'poo bars because this is by far the best. I am looking forward to being a fan for a while now. :)

I love, love, love BoBeam poo bars! But I ordered all of mine from the etsy shop BoBeam Products, there's a larger selection of bars and shipping is only $2.25! I just couldnt see myself paying curlmart's shipping when I could buy double the bars on the etsy shop for that price. Always shop around.

This is a staple in my arsenal of hair care products. I love all of the BoBeam poo bars and this one is my favorite. It provides loads of moisture and softness. Your hair gets super clean with one quick wash. The best buy for your money, it beats the more expensive bottled shampoos by a mile.

Love this shampoo bar!! It is the 1st that I've tried and I love the way my hair behaves after. I have body, movement, softness, and more curls (still have to define them). Bar has a nice soft smell during poo session that doesn't linger after other products are applied. Lathers generously and I only needed to lather once for clean hair and scalp. Will repurchase and try other BoBeam bars. Holy Grail product!!

I love this bar! It is so moisturizing and cleanses so well. I've tried many, MANY bars. This bar IS the best!

Very moisturizing and cleansing at the same time. I love the suds it leaves as soon as I add water. Amazing!

Saponified Vegetable oils mainly Coconut Oil, Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Honey, Purified Water, Sorbitol (berries, moisturizer) ,Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (a mineral whitener used in opaque soaps).

Essential Oils/Additives: Honey, Shea butter, Cocoa butter There can be variation in color and scent.
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant