Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream

6 oz. | Styler

Product Rating: 3.40 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 10 reviews) Login to add your review

A moisturizing and lavish cream which instantly penetrates the hair shaft with exotic pure Moroccan argan oil to revive and define curls, smoothing away frizz and fly-a-ways, while creating soft, sedu Read More...

I used this product by itself on my very think, 2C hair. Pros: Smells wonderful. It's not heavy at all and left my hair very, very soft, not at all hard. After washing it out, my hair still felt soft and hydrated. Also, unlike a lot of other gels I've tried, it doesn't leave my hair looking "wet" for longer than 20-30 mins. Cons: My hair was still a little frizzy, leaving the curls slightly less defined than I would have wanted. Overall, I'll probably keep using this product on and off, mainly because nothing else has left my hair quite as soft and hydrated.

Pros: Smelling: Smells like HEAVEN. It smells like Garnier Fructis products. Cons: To much will make your hair hard. This product made my hair EXTREMELY hard and it's too creamy but, it smells great. I don't like it . P.S. : FOR HAIRGROWTH CHECK OUT hairfinity or FOR WEAVE BOHO EXOTIC STUDIO both on google

I would definitely repurchase this! This is best used with another product. It gave me defined curls but it still left my hair a bit frizzy. I don't mind it though, it happens with every product i use.

I use this in conjunction with Garnier Volumizing Mousse and KMS Free Shape Quick Blow Dry, I get such awesome volume, and relatively defined curls without the feel of having products in my hair. I personally prefer to get the fluffier more wavy hair than the defined curls for myself, but for people looking for that I would definitely recommend something a bit heavier.

I like to mix this product in with my Cantu leave in conditioner and Shea Moister Curling Smoothie. Also, the right side of my head needs more product to match the rest of my curl patter so I'll use more of this because it is light weight. I wish they made this in a larger size.

This product is just a bust for me. Organix Moroccan Defining Cream is very, very light. It adds a bit of moisture, but no strong definition, hold, or frizz control. Supposedly my hair is low porosity, but I still need some "weight" to keep poof away. This makes my hair flyaway and shapeless, no matter how much I apply, or whether or not I apply it over a leave-in conditioner. It definitely smells better than Moroccanoil or One & Only Argan Oil Curl Creams, which are ridiculously strongly perfumed, and Organix possibly is a little more "CG Friendly" than either of these (no dimethicone). Overall it's likely this works better with more humidity in the air than my hair is exposed to. In my desert climate, even with its moisturizing ingredients, this cream gets a little crunchy, and after awhile it flakes.

I have fine, 3a, low porosity curls that gets weighed down easily with gels and heavy products. I have tried the smoothing cream in this line and liked it, so I thought I would give the curl cream a try. It really defined my curls! I added BRHG on top, but that made my hair too crunchy. Next time I am going to try this cream on its own and see what happens.

This worked well on my hair. I did not mix it with any other products. To achieve the desired result, I needed to use a lot of it and and plopped for about 10 - 15 minutes. I'm still looking for my perfect combination, but this definitely has a spot on my counter.

3A/B fine hair. First used alone, made my hair full, some curl which promptly went flat within 30 min. Tried with gel...even worse! All I got was a dry frizzy mess. Returned it...

Wow, I've tried everything from KCCC, CK, etc, and this so far tops them all for me! I have VERY fine, 3a, low porosity curls that get weighed down easily and this stuff controls my ringlets weightlessly! Smells fantastic, and a little goes a long way, I only use about a dime size amount on shoulder length fine, dense hair, then cover with gel!

Aqua (Water), PVP, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Parfum.
Ingredient Attributes: