anti-humectant

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream

6 oz. | Styler
Product UPC: 603084266104

Product Rating: 4.20 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 15 reviews) Login to add your review

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Down Anti-Frizz Cream with nourishing shea is a unique weight less formula that provides the two things you need to create perfect, frizz-free curls: moisture and definitio Read More...

I really like this cream. I only gave it 4 curls because it contains silicones. However, it does as good or even better at keeping the frizz down than Curl Keeper. It does an amazing job for the price, a little goes a long way and you can also use it on dry hair to calm down some canopy frizz. It's not sticky and stood up to August humidity in Indiana. Overall, this is a great product. I just wish it didn't contain silicone.

I use this on my toddler's fine, super curly hair. It is the ONLY thing that works for his hair type without leaving it crunchy or greasy!

I really like this product. I usually use it on days where I really don't have time to style my hair. I coat my hair and give it a good scrunch and it looks pretty good and keeps down frizz and keeps my hair shiny. I am not going to say this is the best curl cream I have ever used but for the price point I was extremely pleased with the results.

Amazing!

I bought this to help me get rid of frizz as it pops up even after doing all my conditioning and using good "curly hair" products. I like it and it does help with frizz, plus my hair looked nice and shiney plus was soft after using.:-) Nice scent also. It says" leave-in" so I tried to use it like my usual leave-in conditioner, but it didn't work as well for that purpose as the same company's Leave In [. Garnier Fructis smooth and sleek Leave-In Conditioner]

I Love this product !! My naturally curly hair is usually very frizzy (2c), i use this and the garnier fruits gel and it worked wonders !

I looooove this stuff! It worked wonders on my 3a/3b curls leaving them shiny, soft, bouncy and defined. The only problem was it left some frizz on my crown. But, otherwise an awesome product. I recommend to anyone with 2c, 3a, or 3b hair.

I pair this with a gel and the results are fantastic. My hair has never looked so frizz-free and it is a good moisturizer too. Definitely recommend for curlies

i was so excited to try this after all the great reviews (and b/c the model's hair in the ad looked similar to mine but better ;) )... but omg i was so disappointed.... it made my hair sticky and gross and added no definition. i felt like it made my hair frizzier than usual. BOO! on the upside, it has a great smell :). i have 3a/3bish hair, medium texture

This is so good I spent a minute worshipping it. This is the best product I've ever used! It kept my hair moisturized and murdered the frizz with its good smell! So wonderful it's scary good.

This is really nice, I use it with Knot Today leave in conditioner and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and not frizzy. Also EXTREMELY affordable, and works just as well as some very expensive creams I've tried.

This creme is definitely a holy grail product. It leaves your hair with little to no frizz, it controls the frizz all day, it gives extra moisture to my extremely dry hair. I can't say enough good things about this product. Another added bonus is that it smells really good. I really love this product I would repurchase this over and over. I would recommend this to anyone who need some extra frizz-control and some extra moisture.

I replaced my gel with this. Unlike how I used gel, I put this on first (before moose). It does a good job in working with moose to give me soft, non-crunchy curls. I have used a few times alone on ponytail days, and as long as the humidity is low, it'll work great for that too. I really like how this combo has lightened up my hair and made it look more natural and less product-y.

Bought this last night to try to calm frizz on my 2c waves. This is the first time I haven't had a halo of frizz on the top of my head. Time will tell if this will keep working on high humidity days, but love it so far! I was trying to decide between this and the GF smoothing milk. I think I made the right choice! I used this on slightly dried hair out of the shower, put in my Herbal Essences scrunching gel, then plopped.

Wow, I'm loving this cream right now on my 3b/3c curls! After smoothing on a leave-in conditioner and some Curl Keeper on my hair, I use this as a curl cream through my wet, scrunched curls. I finger curl a few pieces around my face and then hands off until my hair is mostly dry. My curls stay nicely moisturized on low humidity, low dew point days plus today it's raining and my curls look & feel great.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, PEG 70 Mango Glycerides, Behentrimonium Chloride, Trideceth 6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Linalool, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Amyl Cinnamal
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant