Darcy's Botanicals Daily Cleansing Conditioner Cream

8 oz. | Sulfate-Free Shampoo, Conditioner

Product Rating: 4.08 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 13 reviews) Login to add your review

This super concentrated cream is great for moisturizing, softening, conditioning, and gently cleansing curls without stripping hair. It is sulfate free, low lathering and great for conditioner washes Read More...

I have absolutely no complaints about this product whatsoever. I think that the Darcy's Botanicals line is a very reasonably affordable line, that consists of great quality products. I have the type of hair that is genetically very dry, even though I happen to have a loose curl pattern. I like Darcy's line quite a lot because it is a line that is designed to feed my hair the moisture that it needs. When it comes to washing my curls, I prefer to mainly CoWash my hair, and only shampoo it once a month (to do a clarifying wash of it). One of the cleansers that I definitely adore to use to CoWash my hair with is this cleanser by Darcy's. It is not stripping to my curls at all. The only time that I see any slight sudsing action from this product is when I go to rinse it out. However, I do like that 's mild enough till I can actually rinse it out, and then still apply a little bit to my hair thereafter as a leave in, if I choose. And, it has a very pleasing scent to it too, that is not overpowering, which is good for me, since I do suffer with allergies, and even though this product does have added fragrance to it (which I am not sure if it's a synthetic fragrance or natural fragrance instead), both my skin and sinuses are able to handle such nevertheless. If you are someone that has naturally dry or very dry hair, then I highly recommend giving this product a try to use to cleanse to hair with, since it definitely helps to aid with both moisturizing and moisture retention too.

I like this but it does cleanse deeply. Light slip for me and softness and it does... foam(?) up. Don't know if i would repurchase this for myself but i'll definitely use it up.

This is the best cleansing conditioner I have tried so far. It is not drying and I don't have to worry if I don't get it all rinsed out because it doubles as a leave-in. It is good for a child's hair. Nice consistency and good smell. Good ingredients too. Plan to rebuy.

I love this cleanser, it is the best I have tried. I have tried so many different cleansing conditioners, and finally found this one and am so happy. My hair is a very coarse texture, and this is so moisturizing for it. I also use a little bit as a leave in combined with Kinky Curly Knot Today. Plus it is all natural and that is the best part! The only thing is it is pretty expensive, but it definitely is worth it. I will be purchasing again.

Guys, this conditioner cream is extremely cleansing. I mean, EXTREMELY cleansing. It performed as well as my clarifying shampoo, it's that cleansing. I really wasn't expecting this, since it is a CONDITIONER cream, and the lack of slip was disappointing. I bought it in the hopes that it would help me detangle my hair in the shower, but it did no such thing. However, the cleansing was extremely thorough, which is why I'm giving it two stars. I probably won't repurchase since I can buy a shampoo that does the same at a greater quantity and less than half the price.

I desperately needed a conditioner that was all natural and that actually worked and this one was PERFECT!!!! It's my new favorite!!! At first I squirted it out and saw that it was thick and I thought that would be the end of it since every other thick conditioner I had before never worked, BUT THEN I put it in my hair and instantly I felt a difference. My hair felt super soft and I detangled it with ease!!! I used it as a rinse out conditioner and it worked great for me. Haven't tried it yet as a leave-in but I know that It will not disappoint.

Didn't work for me, no slip whatsoever. Not a repurchase. The only pros are its natural ingredients.

This product is truly a cleasning conditioner. It felt like I was putting on rich, thick conditioner with enough suds to make me feel like my hair was getting conditioned. I recommond this to everyone!

(2b) This stuff has a deliciously sweet light fragrance (tropical fruity creamy) and a gorgeous texture, super smooth, thick and creamy. The thick texture makes it easy to use a smaller amount effectively so I can make this bottle last longer. I wish they'd change the packaging, because it's hard to get the thick product out of this thin necked bottle (I dumped mine into a little plastic tub with a screw-top lid - much better) but I like it so much I didn't dock a star. For me a holy grail cleanser is one that will 1) effectively clean 2) without stripping moisture (because my hair responds to traditional shampoos by going into oil-production overdrive, requiring at least daily shampooing, which makes the greasiness worse, etc) and 3) won't weigh down my fine, thick 2b hair. This is the second cowash I've found that fits the bill for me (As I Am Coconut Cowash is the other), and it feels and smells lovely to boot. It cleans my hair well without stripping moisture and brings my curls out, making them soft and shiny. This is the end of the second day out and my scalp still feels nice and non-greasy and my hair still feels clean and smooth and curly - YES! I also like that I can use it as a leave-in condish - multipurpose is great for traveling - but I bought the Darcy's pumpkin seed conditioner just because it smells so heavenly :).

The product is ok for cleansing my hair.it is so thick that it is hard to get the product out the bottle. And that is extremely annoying. But other than that is a good product

I love the product itself, but I hate the container it comes in. The product is so thick that it is hard to squeeze it out. I use this product as a leave in and my hair feels moisturized for days. I have 4c/4b hair

My main go to co wash product! Lovely texture, light smell and very cleansing. Plus it's really nice as a light leave in. Both the pumpkin seed cond. and the cleansing cream do wonders for my hair!

I used this cowash for months in the Spring. Sometimes, it was wonderful for my hair. It was my cowash, RO, and leave-in. I could get days with amazing, soft hair, but then other days, it would be oily and greasy, and sometimes it was even dry. Not my favorite leave-in...left curls too stringy. Maybe cowashing isn't for me, but I recommend this to others who need a good cowash! I might revisit this in the winter.

Distilled Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Shea Butter, BTMS, Grapeseed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Cationic Guar Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, and Fragrance.
Ingredient Attributes: