4Naturals Spring Back Curling Custard

6 oz. | Styler
Product UPC: 032023003300

Product Rating: 5.00 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews) Login to add your review

Spring Back Curling Custard is an all natural formula designed for wavy to curly kinky hair. It reduces bulk and provides WEIGHTLESS control. Spring Back Curling Custard enhances manageability, tames Read More...

Great product for my wavy/curly 2c/3a Hair, makes it even curlier and gives great hold! it smells good but not to much, has a good consistency and scrunched out easily. i love it, this is my new HG-Gel,because it also has no glycerin in it! Great for very low dew points weather, like i have here in spring. Recommend this

Where did this product go? I used to buy it at Sally's, but it's disappeared! This is one of my all-time favorite gels for reliable hold and beautiful definition. It gets rubbery-crunchy when dry, but when I scrunch it I don't get frizz. I love this stuff and I will be SO sad if it's discontinued.

I'm giving this 5 stars because it is the best curl enhancer that I have found so far. I have read and read about different products and tried many of them with no discernible difference in my hair. This product TRULY makes a difference that I can see. Really enhances my curl pattern and the smell is great too! My new favorite product and you can get a much better price at Sally's.

Water, Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Pectin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Fragrance
Ingredient Attributes: