Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner

10.1 oz. | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner

Product Rating: 3.67 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 9 reviews) Login to add your review

Honey I'm Strong Strengthening Conditioner will leave them weak in the knees? Try the formula that makes your hair 10x stronger* in just one wash. My strong and sweet formula gives you the silky stren Read More...

I almost love this. Great back up to the Hello Hydration. Great slip so great detangler. All the cones make it a tad "build-upy/buildup-ish" so I have to wash with a shampoo or cleansing condish once a month with this. However the price is surely nice and it leaves my hair soft and ready for heat styling if need be.

bought it on whim and love it i use to watch out for silicones but the cone in this is semi water soluble i think (my sulfate free shampoo can remove it) i will certainly be buying the largest size which has a pump i believe. the slip is AMAZING!!

I used this to detangle, I have the big bottle so I used a lot of it. It detangled well but then a few minutes after I washed it out my hair was brittle and felt like dry grass. I might try using it again and diluting it with a lot of water, since I have the big bottle and I don't want to waste it but I'm not sure if I will buy it again though.

This conditioner was very thick so I felt like I was getting my money's worth (not a lot of water diluting it), but it was more difficult than most to distribute through my curls which made me use more of it. Solid moisture, but my curls behaved more prone to buildup (which I didn't expect from the ingreds). I definitely found it curl encouraging from the honey -- which my loose curls loved, but I can see how the thick texture is likely to weigh down super-fine waves and curls who would want the honey's curl boosting power.

i would give this four curls but the softness i feel in the shower when i detangle doesn't really stay when my hair dries. but other than that it's a decent conditioner. i don't co-wash all that much but i'm sure it would be great for that as well.

I simply loved this product. It gave great slip (as well as all the other conditioners) and provided moisture to my strands. I love that their products are protein free as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is protein sensitive.

My hair loved this!!! You have no idea, it's really good for wash and gos and it has great slip (or just the right amount of slip I need to detangle) I use it for my twists and deep conditioner and leave in. It's wonderful and I love it. It also smells very nice. I have 3C hair so maybe that should go into consideration.

My hair hated this with a passion!!!!! It smells amazing, but it weighed my hair down.

Cone ridden goodness! I went back to cones for this conditioner. I use it as a leave in and it's great on providing moisture and strengthening my hair. Twist outs and my staple Pocahontas twists come out looking divine when I use this conditioner.

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Honey/Miel, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33.
Ingredient Attributes: