Aestelance Aromatic Lotion

8 oz. | Styler, Second Day Styler

Product Rating: 5.00 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews) Login to add your review

When air or blow-drying the hair, our Aromatic Lotion makes hair more manageable without stiffness or stickiness. A blend of chamomile, lavender, white tea and ylang ylang has antiseptic and moisturiz Read More...

This is a fabulous moisturizer and refresher. It smells amazing (but not overpowering) and it allows my hair to curl the way it wants, without big clumps, crunchiness, or flakes. I can spray this on my hair and not even scrunch it, and my hair springs into lots of defined curls. For me, it's a bonus that this spray does not contain glycerin or proteins. My hair LOVES lavender, castor oil, and white tea, so this is ambrosia for every day. Aromatic Lotion is, by far, my favorite "second-day" refresher and scalp soother. Highly highly highly recommend!

Water, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomile Oil, Lavender Extract, White Tea Extract, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Ylang Ylang Oil, Penoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, EDTA, FD&C Yellow No. 5, FD&C Red No. 40
Ingredient Attributes: