A.S.P. Kitoko Purifying Cleanser

8.5 oz. | Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Product Rating: 5.00 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews) Login to add your review

ASP Kitoko Purifying Cleanser with Mahogany Wood, Green Tea, Fire Tulip and Karite is great for removing build-up. Sulfate-Free Purifying Cleanser blends specific natural African plant extracts with t Read More...

MMmmm....this smells like Burke Williams. This is a rich, thick, clarifying shampoo that manages to feel elegant as it dissolves all the nasty stuff I can't resist putting in my hair. It does not moisturize or detangle, but it is not the most tangling, drying clarifying shampoo I've used, by far. It leaves my hair a bit squeaky, but, to me that means it's fulfilling its purpose. Squeaky hair once every two months is something I can live with. This does not strip my scalp at all, nor does it cause itchies. Paired with a strong moisturizer, I feel this is the nicest clarifying cleanser I've used. A little goes a long way, so it's cost-effective for such a luxurious product.

Aqua (water), Decyl Glucoside, Cocomaidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Khaya Senegalensis Wood Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium PCA, PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate, Laureth-2, Glycerin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Parfum (fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, linalool
Ingredient Attributes: