African Pride Olive Miracle Leave-in Conditioner

15 oz. | Leave-in Conditioner, Styler

Product Rating: 4.00 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 5 reviews) Login to add your review

In just one easy step you can help repair, condition and rejuvenate dry, dull, damaged hair. Works on wet or dry hair. Rejuvenates relaxed, curled, color treated or natural hair. Use before blow dryin Read More...

It leaves my hair feeling soft and also defines my curls!

This is a great, moisturizing hair product. It's not too heavy or thick & it's nice & slippery. It doesn't weigh down my fine hair & leaves my curls looking healthy, smooth, & moisturized. This is a great leave-in. It did seem to attract lint to my hair and make it look a little greasy but I do have thin hair so I would recommend it to someone with thicker hair.

This product is ok..... I used it to moisturize.... It's just like its "curly hair product cousin", Elasta QP from the family of "Strength of Nature" hair products located in Savannah, GA. These hair products don't mix well with others. That almost sounds exciting to me to buy hair products from the same brand to have a collection!!!! :)

This product is very moisturizing and it doesn't feel heavy on my hair, I tried it and I can say that at least for my third day hair it has been great controlling my hair frizz.

Pretty moisturizing despite the artificial ingredients. Pretty good at lightly defining my curls!

Water (Aqua, Eau), PEG-8, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyquaternium 10, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, PEG-75 Lanolin, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (Fragrance).
Ingredient Attributes: moisture