moisture frizz control

Texture My Way Keep It Curly Ultra-Defining Curl Pudding

15 oz | Styler

Product Rating: 3.82 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 33 reviews) Login to add your review

KEEP IT CURLY Ultra-Defining Curl Pudding is the ultimate solution for achieving luscious, elongated, moisture-rich curls that last all day. It controls and transforms dry, tangled, lack-luster hair i Read More...

Love this stuff!! It smells great and gives me awesome definition!!!

I love it. Leave my curls defined and soft. No crunchy o flakes. Consistency is pretty cool. Not gel, not cream. No like the citrus scent (not cool for sensitive nose or scalp)

I've tried several curl puddings and I really want to love them. Unfortunately, they are too sticky and heavy for my fine hair. At first it seemed the Keep It Curly pudding would be different. I do a wash and go and it was looking good until it began to dry. It fluffed and frizzed in all the wrong places. I tried again, using the Easy Comb product first, but I still got the same result. I guess puddings are just not the right product for me.

I was really hoping i would like this. It's thick and smells nice but it did nothing for me but dry my hair out and make it look stringy and dirty

This pudding gave me the best twist out I have ever had!!! My hair was so bouncy and soft. I had the twist out of my dreams. But caution...this product does NOT play well with gel. I used ECO Styler Gel and got major white balls. Gel user beware!!

I used this with the deep conditioner and Leave-In Detangling & Softening Crème Therapy. A few hours after my wash n go my hair was a frizzy mess. Also all 3 products did not have the greatest smell.

I like this made my curls bounce and shine. I still do not like the smell, but I would use it again!!

I applied generous amounts of this product after washing my hair. When my hair dried my curls popped and looked gorgeous! This is a great product to use as a wash and go. The scent isn't bad either.

Applied this pudding and did a two strand twist. I let it sit for 2 days and took the twist out, it was so soft, shiny, elongated and I loved it until day 2, it was frizzy, major shrinkage , and the curl definition wasn't there any longer. Maybe next time I'll tweek my regimen a little and see the outcome.

I typically expect a curl pudding to be thicker and a but stickier. This isn't. It does go on easily, which I liked, but I did feel like I could have used more product. But at less than $7 for a large container, I don't feel bad about using lots of it. I mentioned this with the Easy Comb, but the scent is a bit overpowering. As much as I love mango, it smells like artificial mango, and I wasn't a huge fan of that.

I applied this to clean damp hair in generous amounts. I let my twist sit for 2 days before taking them down. I dont understand why my definition only lasted for 1 day, when I got home from work at the end of the day my hair was on its way to an afro. I work evening, so I get home late, but my hair had been out all day, I thought I would at least get 2 day hair, and I applied the product in generous amounts to each twist. But overall it has a nice thick consistency, it smells good, my twist felt great, the product just has minimum hold and the softness does not last.

I love this product! I used it everyday on my 4A coils! They are soft, silky, manageable, and flourishing. Buildup occurs after about 3-5 days depending on how much use each day, but if you only use a little, you won't have any problems. I was able to co-wash this out of my hair with great ease! I had stopped using "curl puddings" because I did think I could find something that would give my hair what it needed while keeping it soft and with little to no buildup. This product has restored my faith in curl puddings. I plan to continue using this and alternating between this product and the SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie depending on the weather and my hair style for that day. I have yet to try this product in a twistout or braidout, but I have faith that it will come out fabulous!

I really wanted love this product, it has a nice thick consistency and felt really good going onto my hair BUT after a few hours my hair felt dried out and looked ashy (I have light brown hair). It also weighed my hair down even though it claimed to be light weight. I won't continue to use this

First and foremost the smell of these products is amazing. And the creamy texture of this pudding made it glide through my hair like butter. My twists were plump and shiny at the end and my hair was super soft. But because I have fine hair, the glycerin made my hair fluffy with little to no definition. Overall this is a great product.

i dont really use puddings but this stuff is amazing, cheap, and smells so good it kept my hair so hydrated (i used the whole system i got as free samples) and you dont need too much or itll weigh hair down i would buy it again

I was skeptical of this curl pudding because it's texture is a lot thinner than what I normally use but I actually really like it. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It was decent as a moisturizer, not the best I've ever used but it was definitely soft. Worked better for me on dry hair than on freshly washed hair. I did have to reapply to my ends after one day.

Not normally a fan of hair puddings but this one is by far the best that I have tried. This left my hair so defined and soft to the touch. You have to be light handed with product or your hair will never completely dry. Hair was frizz free also and that's amazing with my hair type.

This is a great curly pudding for the price, leaves my curls defined and moisturised, I use it to lay my hair flat too. My current staple! Only downside is it doesn't mix well with other products and will flake if you try and add another moisturiser to it!

I don't know if it's because I haven't used many hair pudding but this stuff is bomb! I have NEVER gotten a twist out so defined, soft, and long lasting!! My mom even asked me about it because she can never get her twists to hold like she wants on the ends but this did it for her. It smells good, applies easily, and when I misted my hair with water on wash day to de-tangle, the product reactivated and the curl definition was crazy! The only problem I had with it was that every time I touched my hair I got greasy fingers but that got better as the days past. Although the ingredients aren't all that I am definitely going to buy this product over and over and over...

Updated review: I'm still only giving 4 stars b/c of the ingredients but I was too heavy handed last time. No stickiness at all. Used on a dry twist out and got great definition. Solid product and a great cost. The citrus smell doesn't bother me and it fades quickly.

I love this curl pudding. I used it for a twist out and it wasn't completely dry when I took it down, but I had great definition (even with the frizz). I had soft, fluffy, first day hair that I usually get on 2nd/3rd day. I didn't have to use a lot, this jar will last a while. The orange/citrus scent is a little strong to me, but it fades. This is a good inexpensive product that I will probably purchase again.

Not bad. Not enthused about the ingredients but it has a decent hold without being hard or flaky. I may have been a little heavy handed so it was a little sticky. Definitely would recommend to someone not ingredient focused.

I LOVE this product!!! I love the smell of it and the consistency is great. It melted into my hair like butter and left my curls and coils well defined and soft to the touch! I was amazed at how soft my hair felt after air drying and how my curls and coils were still defined without frizz! I can't keep my hands out of my hair because of it! I applied this throughout my hair after using the leave in from this line, which a little bit goes a long way at least for me so I was very pleased with not having to use a ton of product. It also kept my hair intact and I did not experience much shrinkage, which is awesome!! I will definitely be using this product again and so far everything that I have tried form this line has lived up to what it says it is supposed to do!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! and it makes my hair sooo define TOO!!!! cheap and sooo worth it!!

Not a bad curl pudding. Reduces frizz and has decent hold. My second go to pudding.

This works very well on my 3 b-c hair. I have blonde, frizzy highlighted hair and it is very moisturizing and really defines my curls. This is a keeper! Love the smell!

This product comes in a great size and amazing price. But it really did nothing for my hair. I have barely used since the first two times. I will try different was to incorporate this product. I never never throw things away! But it was not a wash and go product for me!

I bought almost everything in this line of products. I was so excited because the price is right, but something in this product makes my scalp and skin itchy; this is unfortunate, because I do like how the product feels so slippery.

This is a nice, citrus-smelling, light curl defining cream. It's not ALL natural but it has some good oils. I slightly dampened my hair then used this cream on each flat twist. I let my hair dry and took it out in the morning. The cream gave me very defined, candy-curl like definition. It's not a thick cream like shea moisture but it's a pretty good alternative and it has a drug-store/brick & mortar price.

I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have 3c/4a hair. I have found that although it smells great it doesn't quite define my curls. Normally i wet my hair, apply this and throw it in a pony tail. My hair feels very dry by mid day. However it holds moisture if you keep using it on dry hair ( not wetting it). Do not try to use this with Eco style gel. It chunks up yellow and seems impossible to wash out. I have still to find staple products.

This product is great for the price and it worked pretty good on my 4a hair. I liked it.

Best thing since slice bread! It defines, hydrates, and stretches my curls.

I'm so used to curl puddings/creams feeling rough on my hair, but this goes on smooth like a conditioner!!! awesome curl definition, again because it feels like there's just conditioner in my hair, not crunchy gels. Smells like oranges and the smell can get a bit heavy at times, but overall I didn't mind it. VERY pleasantly surprised with this product. and it's only 7 bucks

AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) FRUIT, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, OLVEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) SEED OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHCIONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), d-LIMONENE, LANOLIN OIL, ACRYLAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORDIE/ACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL BENZOLATE, LINALOOL, 5-CHLORO-2-METHYL-4-ISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE, 2-METHYL-4-ISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE, HYDROLYZED QUINOA, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, RED 40.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control