moisture frizz control

Texture My Way Keep It Curly Ultra-Defining Curl Pudding

15 oz | Styler

Product Rating: 3.70 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 10 reviews) Login to add your review

KEEP IT CURLY Ultra-Defining Curl Pudding is the ultimate solution for achieving luscious, elongated, moisture-rich curls that last all day. It controls and transforms dry, tangled, lack-luster hair i Read More...

I LOVE IT!!!!! and it makes my hair sooo define TOO!!!! cheap and sooo worth it!!

Not a bad curl pudding. Reduces frizz and has decent hold. My second go to pudding.

This works very well on my 3 b-c hair. I have blonde, frizzy highlighted hair and it is very moisturizing and really defines my curls. This is a keeper! Love the smell!

This product comes in a great size and amazing price. But it really did nothing for my hair. I have barely used since the first two times. I will try different was to incorporate this product. I never never throw things away! But it was not a wash and go product for me!

I bought almost everything in this line of products. I was so excited because the price is right, but something in this product makes my scalp and skin itchy; this is unfortunate, because I do like how the product feels so slippery.

This is a nice, citrus-smelling, light curl defining cream. It's not ALL natural but it has some good oils. I slightly dampened my hair then used this cream on each flat twist. I let my hair dry and took it out in the morning. The cream gave me very defined, candy-curl like definition. It's not a thick cream like shea moisture but it's a pretty good alternative and it has a drug-store/brick & mortar price.

I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have 3c/4a hair. I have found that although it smells great it doesn't quite define my curls. Normally i wet my hair, apply this and throw it in a pony tail. My hair feels very dry by mid day. However it holds moisture if you keep using it on dry hair ( not wetting it). Do not try to use this with Eco style gel. It chunks up yellow and seems impossible to wash out. I have still to find staple products.

This product is great for the price and it worked pretty good on my 4a hair. I liked it.

Best thing since slice bread! It defines, hydrates, and stretches my curls.

I'm so used to curl puddings/creams feeling rough on my hair, but this goes on smooth like a conditioner!!! awesome curl definition, again because it feels like there's just conditioner in my hair, not crunchy gels. Smells like oranges and the smell can get a bit heavy at times, but overall I didn't mind it. VERY pleasantly surprised with this product. and it's only 7 bucks

AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) FRUIT, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, OLVEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA (CARROT) SEED OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHCIONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), d-LIMONENE, LANOLIN OIL, ACRYLAMIDOPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORDIE/ACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE, BENZYL BENZOLATE, LINALOOL, 5-CHLORO-2-METHYL-4-ISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE, 2-METHYL-4-ISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE, HYDROLYZED QUINOA, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, RED 40.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control