moisture

ElastaQP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer

6 oz | Styler, Second Day Styler

Product Rating: 4.29 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 21 reviews) Login to add your review

DIRECTIONS: Apply daily to target dry ends and help prevent breakage. STYLING USES: Excellent for Fingerstyle, 2 Strand Twist and Spiral Rod Sets. Transitioners can apply to blend textures. Texturizer Read More...

Used this as the final step in my LOC method more moisturizing my curly hair in the cold, dry air. The product is very moisturizing but doesn't weigh my fine hair down. The smell is awesome as well.

Good moisturizer fo kinky hair! A little goes a long way so don't put too much! i will purchase it again

Great moisturizer. Keeps my hair shiny and soft. I use it for twist outs, to smooth my hair when I put it up, or just when it feels dry. Perfect for the colder months and a little goes a long way.

This is a great moisturizer left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I did notice it left my hair looking a little dull, so a shine spray is needed if you like shiny curls.

I don't use this product to often, but when i do it really delivers. It smells nice, is not very heavy and a little goes a long way. It also leaves my hair soft and easy to style. I only use it on wash days, and on days when my hair feels dry (I just spritz some water and add a dime size amount).

Love this stuff! Smells nice, and I only needed a small amount to be effective. Super affordable and easy to find.

This product really delivers! It is Not very heavy and smell nice. It leaves my hair soft and makes it easy to style.

I like this product, it moisturises my hair & smells good!

This was my favorite of line so far. It left my hair very moisture and soft. It also kept my hair moisturized for days, which was added a bonus, and something i have yet to see a product do so far.

I really like this product. It left my hair moisturized and defined my curls. I used it for my wash and go with cantu leave in conditioner and some oil. It smells great and it is not greasy. it will definitely be a staple product!

I'm in love with this product! It's extremely moisturizing and has a great smell. I did a wash and go with this product along with an oil and surprisingly it defined my curls. (I have a 4a curl pattern with looser curls in the front) I would definitely repurchase this product over and over again. It has definitely became a staple in my collection.

This was my favorite product out of the whole line. I would actually go out and buy this product again and make it one of my staples. I would give it a 5 if it were an all natural product but this left my hair soft and moisturized for days on end. I love this moisturizer and might incorporate it as a staple

My fav of the line, love it as a leave in. moisturized my hair and made it very soft

I had a good experience with this product and I really liked how moisturized that it left my hair. You really don't need to much of it because of it's consistency and a little really does go a long way. I used this with the curl pudding from the line and I had amazing results.

first of all, this butter was way too greasy. I liked how it made my hair feel soft and moisturized. It made my hair appear fuller. I used this butter for my braidouts. It was an ok product.

So I tried this product out and really liked it! Great even for twist-outs even though it's not necessarily a styling product but feels like one since it's rich and creamy in texture. It made my hair soft and felt moisturized after I did my twistout (sealed with oil of course) Nice moisturizer but the downfall is that it isn't curly-girl friendly, there are cones and parabens in this product. I can deal with cones but I wish there were no parabens!

THE BEST!!

Pretty decent stuff. I actually do like the feeling of this moisturizer on my hair and it does not leave your hair feeling greasy. It is worth the price! http://youtu.be/gkWMjU7cMzQ

I absolutely ADORE this moisturizer. This is my go to moisturizer. I put it on right after I finish conditioning and detangling my hair and whenever my hair starts to feel a lil dry. I love that it is thick but does not feel heavy on my hair. I love the smell because it is sweet but not overpowering. This is a must have staple product in my hair routine :)

Ladiesss, this stuff right here? MAN! 5 curls for this stuff. I have type 4 thick coarse kinky/curly DRY hair. I bought this stuff just out of curiosity and I was SOLD. This is a new winter staple! It is thick and so moisturizing. It smells amazing and makes twistouts look AMAZING all day! I love it In my opinion it would work BEST with thicker hair.

Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Capric Capryllic Triglycerides, PEG-75 Lanolin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Cocoa Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Linoleic Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Silk, CI19140/Yellow 5, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture