moisture frizz control

ElastaQP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Anti-Breakage Growth Moisturizer

8 oz | Styler, Second Day Styler

Product Rating: 2.63 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 8 reviews) Login to add your review

DIRECTIONS: Working section-by-section gently finger comb from Roots to Ends to moisturize and redefine your natural texture. Styling Uses: Apply a small amount to PONYTAILS, BRAIDS and AFRO PUFFS t Read More...

This product was not the best at refreshing my hair although when it was initially applied, it made my hair feel soft and not dry but that didnt last long.

This product did not moisturize my hair at all.

Moisturized my hair upon contact but ended the day with very dry hair.

This product was good as a protectant while blow drying my hair. I wouldn't use this product for daily moisturizing because it is a little too greasy for my taste. It's okay.

My hair was left feeling way too greasy. This growth moisturizer made my hair feel soft without it feeling dry. I used this product to do my braidouts. It's just an ok product.

Decent moisturizer overall. I liked the smell of the products overall. I didn't think this was necessary since there is already another moisturizer.

I applied this before I apply a styler. The one thing that I like about this , and all the other moisturizers of this line, is that it does not leave your hair feeling greasy. My hair feels soft and bouncy. I would give this a try! http://youtu.be/gkWMjU7cMzQ

Aqua, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Steareth 2, Steareth 20, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil/Argan Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit/Shea Butter, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Oil/Carrot Oil, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellal, d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control