frizz control

ElastaQP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Curl Defining Pudding

15 oz | Styler

Product Rating: 2.67 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 12 reviews) Login to add your review

DIRECTIONS: Apply liberally to clean, conditioned hair. Apply using fingers or wide tooth comb to evenly distribute from roots to the ends of your hair. Allow your curls to air dry. For maximum curl Read More...

Yesterday I stopped by the Beauty supply to pick up Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Defining Creme Glaze but that store didn't carry it so I picked up this instead. Overall, it's an average product. I knew it wouldn't provide any hold really (seeing as it's a pudding people!) so I put this as a moisturizer under my setting foam in order to provide the missing hold. And it wasn't bad. My curls definitely feel soft, and the scent is nice. It's really just a basic product, not a bad thing to have in your arsenal for $7 for when you need some nicely scented moisture in your hair. And for all the people saying it left your hair white/flakey, you're using too much product. This pudding is thick, a little goes a long way!

I have 3b hair, i purchased the products because the lady at the store said they were pretty good. The first day i used this product i noticed, that it left little white grainy looking residue on my hair, which lead me to beleive that it was not very moisturising and my hair was not absorbing to it too well. The scent is a bit too overpowering. Other people smelling it on me like the smell, however for me having it in my hair is a bit too strong. Overall this product did not agree with my hair, and after a few days of usage it seemed to dry out my hair. I will be discontinuing use.

The ingredients are impressive on this BSS product and I'm not exactly sure how this differs from the Olive Oil and Mango Moisturizer. I use this as a moisturizer and it works wonderfully. The reviews are true that it doesn't have any hold but it is super moisturizing on my hair. I have to be careful not to use too much.

Curiosity was what led me to this product. I was already in love with the Olive Oil and Mango Moisturizer, and it just happened to be a buy one get one free day when I decided to hop into a Walgreens....just because. I have been using it for a over a month now, and i have to see its pretty disappointing. It doesn't define my curls, which didn't really bother that much. It actually gave my twists hold, which gave it major points. However, the twist were always very dry. For my hair type, moisture is a must, and this product just did not deliver that.

I love this curl pudding it was like $6 when I purchased it, is a great value for the price. It gave my curls great definition and moisture. Also receive a lots of compliments on my hair. Because is a cream I did put some olive oil gel after using the pudding so that my curls could last longer than a day. I wish I can post a pic.

I would say that this curl pudding didnt define my "curls" simply because I don't really have many. I tried using it for my twist out just for elongation and it did an ok job. Not the most stretch though.

I find it funny that several people mentioned in their review that this product has no hold.. it's not a gel it's a curl pudding. I like this product, while it is not moisturising it does define my curls as it says (i'm not talking about a twist out or a bantu knot out) just my natural curl pattern and i like that about it. I did not not notice any frizz and my hair is multi-textured and i have strands that are straight. All in all I like this, I only wish it was moisturising

did nothing to help my curls at all. my hair was puffy and had no hold. it was like putting a light leave in into my hair.

I didn't know what to expect from this product when I used it by itself for the first time, but I quickly changed my mind once I saw the results of my hair the very next day. It provided a lot of hold to my hair and I had amazing curl definition as well. I would recommend using a cream based leave in or moisturizer with this product because it can cause your hair to be a bit dry at times, but other then that I think it's a great product.

This product gave me good curl definition, but it did not take away my frizz. My hair did not feel moisturized instead it felt alittle dry. It was way too greasy. therefore, i did not like this curl defining pudding.

Not really a fan, it gave definition in some areas of my hair but none whatsoever in other areas, the tighter textures. Frizzy hair is not cute, this was my least favorite product because of the smell and no functionality. Maybe someone who has looser curls would like this.

There is no hold! I love how my hair feels, soft and moisturized but NO HOLD. I think this would be an excellent product combined with gel! Two stars..other then the no hold, it feels really good. http://youtu.be/gkWMjU7cMzQ

Aqua, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olive Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter/Mango Butter, Argania Spinosa Nut Oil/Argan Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit/Shea Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract/Rosemary Extract, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract/Aloe Vera Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Panax Ginseng Root Extract/Ginseng Extract, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 11, Steareth 2, Steareth 20, DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Carbomer, PEG 150 Distearate, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Oil/Carrot Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral,Citronellal, d-Limonene, Geraniol, Lilial, Linalool.
Ingredient Attributes: frizz control