moisture frizz control

Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Defining Crème Glaze

14.4 oz | Styler, Second Day Styler

see all Dark and Lovely Au Naturale products

Product Rating: 3.20 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 16 reviews) Login to add your review

Indulge your curls with this delectable recipe of lightweight moisture and definition. It nourishes and conditions using Mango Oil and Bamboo Milk to define each coil with the perfect amount of hold f Read More...

I have 4a hair and I loved this product. I have tried many products in the short time I have worn natural hair, this one is my favorite. I like how it softens my hair and it smells great. I think it may be tangling my hair at times but when I cowash it, the tangles come out. I love it.

Positives, it smells like a cherry starburst, the texture is thick and moisturizes my hair well, and lastly great definition. Negative,I tried this in combination with 10 In one gelee. I love the definition it gives and softness but after it dries It leaves pink clusters of product with the texture of like a silicone or something. Maybe the combo just doesn't mix well, so next goal is to try the glaze solo. Nice product but I wish it mixed well with other products from the same line.

I really liked this product a few months ago but after I stopped using it and used shea moisture this product makes my hair crunchy and dry. I LOVE the scent though. Adds a lot of definition I just cant get over the feeling of my hair.

Two weeks ago, I would have rated this product the best in the market. This product is very light. Using it was the first time that I was able to wear a bantu-knot out for multiple days. The curls were not hard. They were soft, bouncy, frizz-free, and they lasted for a long time. But that is only because I blow dry my hair before styling it in any way. However, for the majority of natural girls who style their hair while wet or want to do a wash and go, this is the WORST! This product only works when you use a very little amount. Once you use a drop more, your hair will be FILLED with nasty gel-like beads all over. You will have to wash your hair thoroughly to remove it. I now HATE this product. Don't buy it.

This product did not work for my 3 B hair. It made it frizzy and took out the curl. This is the only product that I disliked enough to return to the store.

Rating:

Je ne trouve pas les produits de cette gamme! Pouvez vous me dire où les trouver? Un site?

I did a twist out with about 14 twists. I find that to be most effective, as my hair is fairly fine/thin. I understand why they advertise "anti-shrinkage". The product is a little heavy, so it seems as if it weighs the hair down, hence making it elongated. However it does give a good apperance when considering length and curl definition. It also does a great job of eliminating frizz. But it your going for the big, fluffy look, this product may not be best for you, especially if you have fine/thin hair.

I gave this product a few chances to see if it will be a product I will purchase again or not. My twistouts and braidouts looked nice when I used this product. I like the smell of the product but the product itself left a weird film on my hand and also my hair felt a bit stiff. I tried it once also for wash n go but that did not work out too well for me either.

I don't know why, but my hair hated this stuff. I know that it says my hair is 3c but it is also somewhat 4a. I get terrible build-up and just disgusting white particles after a week. The smell is DELICIOUS, kind of like mangoes. It does work well with other hair types, such as my sister who has 3a hair, but not mine sadly.

I used this product for my twist. I have fine hair and did not have to use a lot. It made my hair extra soft and it has a nice smell. My ends are usually a little frizzy but this made them very smooth. I love it!

I used this on my twin daughters hair and she achieved great results! It made her curls pop, had hold without the crunch and they were soft and full of body!

This product was not really that great. When I applied it to my hair, it made it hard. It did elongate my twistout though.

This product smells good and has a creamy texture. When I used it to style my hair on already old hair/previously styled hair, it just made my hair soft, not much definition at first until I tried it on freshly washed hair. On freshly washed hair, I got definition but little hold. Very soft hair but I had to use my own leave in because this line doesn't come with one, if I had added this to my hair alone, after a wash my hair would have been dry.

LOVE this stuff, takes away frizz and helps fight shrinkage. it wont stop shrinkage alone, i diffuse so it helps also. makes my hair shiny also.

This product was not only moisturizing,but it tamed my frizz on first and second day hair with a soft hold. The product is great for wash and gos,braid outs,twist outs and bantu knot outs.

I was able to grab this product at my local Sally's. It was my first time seeing this product and I have been looking for a moisturizing cream/gel to use as an alternative to ECO Styler gel. Let me start by saying this stuff is AMAZING!!! Ive used it about four times now, one for a wash and go, twice for a Afro puff and once for a twist out. First off, this stuff smells heavenly ^^ it fragrant and has a slightly lingering scent but is very faint at the same time. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized and my curls come out shiny and defined. Im hoping to try the souffle that is supposed to be for coily hair. Even though this one is supposed to be for looser curls it works for mine just fine this is a definite keeper for me :)

Water, glycerin, glycine soja oil / soybean oil, polysorbate 80, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, oleth-5, carbomer, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica seed oil / mango seed oil, benzyl salicylate, linalool, bynzyl alcohol, limonene, CI / red 4, geraniol, bambusa vulgaris sap extract, CI 19140 / yellow 5
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control