moisture no silicones humectant

Eden Body Works Coconut Shea All Natural Leave-In Conditioner

8 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner

Product Rating: 4.35 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 17 reviews) Login to add your review

Daily conditioning treatment formulated with one of nature's best moisturizers, Coconut Oil, to penetrate and revitalize tresses. Blended with Shea butter to seal in moisture. Sulfate free formula Read More...

I love this product so much. It leaves my hair soft, the product is light, and it smells wonderful. I will defiantly be purchasing more EDEN products.

I really like this stuff. I don't have to use a lot which is surprising because my hair is really thick. Also, it's light enough that I can use it underneath other products.

There is something about this leave in that is just luxurious. Its thick but not to heavy... the smell is divine. Plenty of slip and full of great ingredients. For the price it definitely beats some others leave in for the same size. On 4 stars because while great on my hair.. not great on my daughter 4a hair.

Love this product....never used leave ins before, but now don't know how I ever went without it. Great slip, nice smell, thick consistency which I love and need for my thick curly hair. This product works excellent with the curl creme for twist outs. My hair is soft soft soft! Its also shiny. It stays that way for 4-5 days without having to reapply any more product. FANTASTIC

This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever come across. I can literally do my wash-n-go with the Eden BodyWorks Cowasha and this leave-in ALONE. My hair feels super soft after using this and the scent isn't too strong at all. This will always be a staple for me. NO other leave-in has compared. The BEST product in the collection.

I love using this product. It keeps my hair moisturized all day after I wash my hair.

My hair really liked this product. It had great slip and made my curls pop. The reason i would not purchase it again is that it leaves this weird film on the hair. Every time i touch my hair i have this product on my hands. I would not purchase again. 3c and 4a

I have been using this for about a month now. I jumped on a Coconut Oil Challenge to see its effect on my hair. I must say, my hair really loves this! I've noticed more definition and there's a soft hold from my braids at night. Very moisturizing as well. I WOULD recommend this and use it again.

Best leave-in conditioner out there! I like products that have good slip and this one def has slip! It completely saturates my thick 3b/3c hair and i dont have to use half the bottle each time. Leaves my hair soft and silky. I put this on everyday when im getting out of the shower and I dont have to put anything else in my hair thats how great this stuff works.

This is a Holy Grail product for me! Definitely the best product in the EDEN line. This conditioner helped me get 6 days of buttery-soft hair! Normally, I'm lucky to make it to day 3 without my hair drying out. Also, this product plays well with other moisturizers and stylers...when I use any twisting butter/styler atop this Leave-In Conditioner...it's like they just melt right into my hair. I run my fingers over it and no oily residue, whatsoever. Remarkable! I think it's all due to the Polyquats :( but hey, whatever works. Try it!!

I really like this leave-in. I actually like it better than KC Knot Today. It really moisturizes my hair, smells fantastic and I don't have to use a lot to cover my hair.

Light creamy moisturizer...distributes easily so very little is needed...great for further detangling

This product really defined my curls! leaving them soft and bouncy. I am very happy with the results(:

Best leave-in conditioner I have found so far. leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized for days. Love love love this product for my type 4a hair.

really wanted to like this, but it left me with no moisture and it smelled nothing like coconut, stunk!

Type 4 b-c hair: I've used a fair amount of leave-in conditioners, and this probably one of the best ones I've used so far. Whether I apply this to wet, damp, or completely dry hair, this conditioner instantly moisturizes and provides slip for my hair. I love the light coconut scent (all of the new EDEN products do), and a little bit goes a long way - though it can be easy to add more just because it feels that great on my hair. I mean as I applied AND detangled w/ this product, I noticed that my coils began to pop more than usual, which showed me just how moisturizing this conditioner is. I'm so happy this worked out because I actually received this particular product for free during their April promotion this year. This leave-in conditioner is right up their w/ one of my holy grail leave-ins which is the Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner. I will certainly purchase this again before the end of the year, lol. <3

I really wanted to like this product. It has a subtle coconut scent and very creamy texture, that I really enjoyed. It feels very good going, with lots of slip. Unfortunately, the product left tons of tiny white clumps of conditioner in my hair. Since I air dry my hair, that residue just doesn't work for me.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, no silicones, humectant