moisture no silicones humectant

Eden Body Works Coconut Shea All Natural Leave-In Conditioner

8 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner

Product Rating: 3.94 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 31 reviews) Login to add your review

Daily conditioning treatment formulated with one of nature's best moisturizers, Coconut Oil, to penetrate and revitalize tresses. Blended with Shea butter to seal in moisture. Sulfate free formula Read More...

I wanted to like this product because of all the spectacular reviews and the wonderful ingredients that this product has but it merely just didn't do much for my hair. It just sat there, did not make my hair moisturized, and made my hair feel gunky...I have low porosity 3b hair

I just recently purchased this stuff. I've heard all positive things about it but my hair is not a fan :/ It leaves my hair slimy and gooey. I have yet to find a product that compliments this leave in, every product I apply to my hair after this leave in seems to cause little white balls in my hair. I'm probably not using it right, I'll continue you to work with it though. It smells amazing lol.

It makes my hair really stringy and hard. Maybe because of the glycerine. It is summer now, so I will leave this stuff on the shelf untill wintertime has arrived and try it again. For now, it's a no no.

This stuff is a God send! It keeps my hair moisturized all day! I also use it underneath my CURLS pomade for extra moisture and hold on my edges! Works like a dream! I recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a leave-in that can also be a styler! Love it and will definitely be purchasing it again!

When I used this product at first it made my hair soft and moisturized and I thought i'd found my staple leave in, but after a week it made my hair hard and the moisture only lasts briefly. I will not repurchase again I think it is the aloe vera juice that makes my hair hard.

Did not like this product at all! I was using it as a leave-in conditioner but it left my hair underneath and on top at the scalp clumpy and greasy. It felt gross to the touch and I was almost ashamed to wear my hair like that in public. I'm not sure if I just wasn't using it right, but I won't try it again.

I have found that this product works well on second day hair but not on freshly washed hair. It's o.k. for its price.

This leave-in is so slippery and the price is great. What I also love is that it doesn't make me sneeze, it is lightly scented in my opinion. I will buy it again.

I really wanted to like this product. I am a big fan of KCKT and wanted to try something new. Maybe I haven't mastered how to use it but it just doesn't work with my 3C/4A hair. I've used it to layer for twist out and my hair always comes out stringy and frizzy in my 4A area. I've tried it with JC Nourish and Shine but have also used it with the Eden's Curling Cream. I give it 2 stars because I haven't completely given up on it but I will go back to my tried and true Kinky Curly Knot Today.

I love this leave in. I have 3b hair and it is just fine for me. The best I have had and I will continue to use this. It is a staple for me.

I love this leave-in. It keeps my hair feeling soft after washing. Look forward to using it again on my next wash day!!!!!

Great leave-in conditioner. After my hair went through a transitioning period and decided it didn't like my current conditioner, I decided to try this leave in. It smells amazing and doesn't leave any white speckles once its dry.

This leave-in is one of the best I have used. It leaves my 4C(?) hair easy to comb through.

Pros: VERY moisturizing, but only when i added about 20-30% of castor and jojoba oil to the mix, so the moisture stays in throughout the whole day(even till the next day if you wear protective styles like twists or braids). Because my hair is SO thick and very curly i need more oils/moisture for my hair staff and this product helps that. Cons: On it's on, it is not enough to moisturize my thick 4c hair. So when buying this product, note that it WILL moisturize your hair, but it will become dry throughout the day. So it's best to use your fav oils as a sealant on top of this product.

I love this product so much. It leaves my hair soft, the product is light, and it smells wonderful. I will defiantly be purchasing more EDEN products.

I really like this stuff. I don't have to use a lot which is surprising because my hair is really thick. Also, it's light enough that I can use it underneath other products.

There is something about this leave in that is just luxurious. Its thick but not to heavy... the smell is divine. Plenty of slip and full of great ingredients. For the price it definitely beats some others leave in for the same size. On 4 stars because while great on my hair.. not great on my daughter 4a hair.

Love this product....never used leave ins before, but now don't know how I ever went without it. Great slip, nice smell, thick consistency which I love and need for my thick curly hair. This product works excellent with the curl creme for twist outs. My hair is soft soft soft! Its also shiny. It stays that way for 4-5 days without having to reapply any more product. FANTASTIC

This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever come across. I can literally do my wash-n-go with the Eden BodyWorks Cowasha and this leave-in ALONE. My hair feels super soft after using this and the scent isn't too strong at all. This will always be a staple for me. NO other leave-in has compared. The BEST product in the collection.

I love using this product. It keeps my hair moisturized all day after I wash my hair.

My hair really liked this product. It had great slip and made my curls pop. The reason i would not purchase it again is that it leaves this weird film on the hair. Every time i touch my hair i have this product on my hands. I would not purchase again. 3c and 4a

I have been using this for about a month now. I jumped on a Coconut Oil Challenge to see its effect on my hair. I must say, my hair really loves this! I've noticed more definition and there's a soft hold from my braids at night. Very moisturizing as well. I WOULD recommend this and use it again.

Best leave-in conditioner out there! I like products that have good slip and this one def has slip! It completely saturates my thick 3b/3c hair and i dont have to use half the bottle each time. Leaves my hair soft and silky. I put this on everyday when im getting out of the shower and I dont have to put anything else in my hair thats how great this stuff works.

This is a Holy Grail product for me! Definitely the best product in the EDEN line. This conditioner helped me get 6 days of buttery-soft hair! Normally, I'm lucky to make it to day 3 without my hair drying out. Also, this product plays well with other moisturizers and stylers...when I use any twisting butter/styler atop this Leave-In Conditioner...it's like they just melt right into my hair. I run my fingers over it and no oily residue, whatsoever. Remarkable! I think it's all due to the Polyquats :( but hey, whatever works. Try it!!

I really like this leave-in. I actually like it better than KC Knot Today. It really moisturizes my hair, smells fantastic and I don't have to use a lot to cover my hair.

Light creamy moisturizer...distributes easily so very little is needed...great for further detangling

This product really defined my curls! leaving them soft and bouncy. I am very happy with the results(:

Best leave-in conditioner I have found so far. leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized for days. Love love love this product for my type 4a hair.

really wanted to like this, but it left me with no moisture and it smelled nothing like coconut, stunk!

Type 4 b-c hair: I've used a fair amount of leave-in conditioners, and this probably one of the best ones I've used so far. Whether I apply this to wet, damp, or completely dry hair, this conditioner instantly moisturizes and provides slip for my hair. I love the light coconut scent (all of the new EDEN products do), and a little bit goes a long way - though it can be easy to add more just because it feels that great on my hair. I mean as I applied AND detangled w/ this product, I noticed that my coils began to pop more than usual, which showed me just how moisturizing this conditioner is. I'm so happy this worked out because I actually received this particular product for free during their April promotion this year. This leave-in conditioner is right up their w/ one of my holy grail leave-ins which is the Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner. I will certainly purchase this again before the end of the year, lol. <3

I really wanted to like this product. It has a subtle coconut scent and very creamy texture, that I really enjoyed. It feels very good going, with lots of slip. Unfortunately, the product left tons of tiny white clumps of conditioner in my hair. Since I air dry my hair, that residue just doesn't work for me.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PEG-50 Shea Butter, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, no silicones, humectant