frizz control

Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream Gel

5 oz. | Styler
Product UPC: 603084026852

Product Rating: 4.00 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 8 reviews) Login to add your review

Sculpted curls without the crunch? Garnier Fructis Style introduces New Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel, the first curl styling product that gives curls everything they crave: control and conditioning.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! Straight out of the shower I just throw a little bit of this on my detangled curls and it made my curls beautiful. The smell is amazing.

This is great. I would go swimming a lot and all i had to do after washing my hair out at the showers was put this stuff in and I was ready to go out for that day and into the next. Not the best scent but does gel really smell good?

I'm almost out of my second tube! I use a generous amount on wet hair (wash days), just after putting in leave-in conditioner. Then I twist or let air dry. On second (third and fourth) day, I dampen hair, use more leave-in, then scrunch in a very small amount. I love it! I also kinda like the scent.

Everyone always loves it but it didn't give me any definition and left me with an obscene amount of volume and frizz. Would not recommend.

Garnier has always had rock star leave-ins at a great price and this is another great one. Rich consistency that's very moisturizing.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG 4/12 Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PVP, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyquaternium 37, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Amyl Cinnamal, PEG 192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides, PEG 70 Mango Glycerides, Citral, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, FIL
Ingredient Attributes: frizz control