- Set whole head with Oribe Maximista Thickening Spray and Oribe Gel Serum and roughly blow dry.
- Part hair down the middle and directly down the back of head. Secure one side out of the way with a large clip.
- Starting at the bottom of the nape working your way up to the top taking 1/2 inch sections and wrap them around iron until hot, release and let fall. All curls should be wrapped around the iron towards the face the whole way up. Complete these steps exactly the same on the other side.
- Holding onto the very end of each curl push up on most of the curl while gently frizzing each curl all the way up the the root.
- Finish by teasing wherever needed and spraying Oribe Superfine Hairspray to hold.
Read More: The Art of Styling Old Hair