Eufora Haircare and celebrity stylist Allison Woodruff are taking the guesswork out of holiday hair how-to.
Allison is a stylist at the Sally Hershberger Downtown Salon in New York City with a celebrity clientele that includes Parker Posey, Ana Ortiz, Tracy Anderson and Megan Mullaly. These flattering and universal looks are guaranteed to turn heads at your next holiday gathering.
For a glamorous look that is easy to pull off at home, Allison recommends creating big waves. This style works best on medium-long lengths but can also be achieved on shorter bobs. To get the look, Allison recommends:
- Prep wet hair with Eufora Formation Whipped Styling Solution and blow hair out smooth
- Take a double barrel curling iron and curl the entire head
- Break up the curls using fingers and finish with Eufora Illuminate Shine
- Mist for frizz control and shine
An updo is an easy way to go from office appropriate to party-ready in no time. Follow Allison’s quick tips to achieve this style:
- Blow hair out smooth, creating a center part
- Taking the lengths of the hair, create a ponytail around a donut-shaped rat (to create structure) and wrap the hair around
- Secure this style with bobby pins and Eufora Elevate Finishing Spray
- To smooth any fly-aways on the top of the head, apply a light application of Eufora Pure Polish Drops
Island-bound for the Holidays?
Toss a bottle of new Eufora Piece Works Defining Paste in your bag! Piece Works is a re-workable styling product designed to provide pliable hold and lasting control while doubling as an antioxidant rich wear-in treatment. It is rich in antioxidants to prevent hair damage by neutralizing free radicals and photo damage from UVA and UVB rays. For a carefree beach babe look, Allison recommends:
- Scrunch Eufora Piece Works into damp hair and diffuse dry
- Curl random sections of hair throughout the entire head with a small barrel curling iron