"If you're going to be strong on the radio, you got to let it all out, even the ugly stuff. And you can't apologize for it." - Howard Stern
Why: He Doesn't Care What We Think! Birth Name: Howard Allan Stern Born: January 12, 1954, Queens, NY Hair Type: 3a
What We Recommend for Hair Like This
- Let it grow—you've got rock star locks and they look better longer!
- Like we said, he doesn't care what we think!
- Howard, stop talking and listen to a little friendly advice. Keep those curls gently cleansed of any buildup that might weigh them down. For your curls, we recommend Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo. Ahem.
- His Hebrew name is Tzvi.
- Stern graduated with a 3.8 GPA from Boston University, where his radio show "The King Schmaltz Bagel Hour" was canceled for being too racy.
- The 6' 5" deejay was the first male to make Mr. Blackwell's worst dressed list.
- Stern is an ardent and outspoken supporter of gay rights.
- An 8-time recipient of Billboard's Air Personality of the Year award, Stern earns approximately $1,923,077 a week.
Video of Howard Stern interview after being fired from WNBC