“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” - Albert Einstein
Why: The Genius Scientist Was a Mere Mortal Like Us
Birth Name: Albert Einstein
Born: March 14, 1879, Ulm, Germany
Died: April 18, 1955, Princeton, NJ
Hair Type: 2a
What We Recommend for Hair Like This
- A comb, perhaps?
- Since Dr. Einstein was so Awe Inspiring, we recommend Jessicurl Awe Inspiraling Spray - plus, we just wanted to say "Einstein" and "Jessicurl" in the same sentence.
- Einstein's head was so large at birth that his mother thought he was deformed.
- Einstein had a daughter out of wedlock with Mileva Maric, who later became his first wife.
- Einstein was known to be a ladies' man (yes, I did say that) and his second wife was also his cousin.
- He won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921, but did you know he was offered the Presidency of the State of Israel?
- Einstein's brain was removed at autopsy and kept for four decades in an attempt to determine what made him a genius.
Albert Einstein explains E=mc2