Time to add another oil abbreviation to your list: JBCO!
How to Use JBCO for Hair Growth and Moisture
- Apply small amounts of Jamaican Black Castor Oil daily to your hair roots and scalp. Then massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips. You may leave the oil on your scalp overnight. The oil will not soil your pillow as it is easily absorbed into your scalp.
- Once per week, use Jamaican Black Castor oil as a hot oil treatment, preferably on the weekends. Use generous amount and really massage it into your scalp and hair.
- After applying JBCO to your scalp and hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap and go under the dryer for 15 to 30 minutes.
You should begin to see results in two weeks after original date of usage.
How to Use JBCO for Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth
Jamaican Black Castor Oil will help your eyelashes and eyebrows to grow thicker and longer, and keep them from breaking. It also helps promote new growth in bare areas of your eyebrows caused by over-tweezing. Massaging a little over the base of your eyelashes before bed prevents thinning and promotes rapid growth, leading to thicker and fuller longer lashes.
- Wash your face with a mild soap and remove all traces of makeup from your eyelashes and eyebrows soap and remove all traces of makeup and dirt.
- Dip a mascara wand or a cotton swab into Jamaican Black Castor Oil, tapping off any excess oil. It is important to only apply a thin layer, so use a clean tissue to dab away drips from the wand/Qtip if necessary.
- Brush the oil evenly through your eyebrows from inner to outer tip. Then use the wand/cotton swab to apply the oil to your eyelashes, just as you would mascara, from root to tip.
- Leave the JBCO on overnight and rinse off with a mild soap in the morning before you apply your makeup/ moisturizer.
Want More?More hair growth remedies: black seed oil?
Try it out, ladies, and let us know how the treatment works. Hair growth seems to be so elusive, but this treatment may have captured it in a bottle!