Uses of Monoi Tiare
Monoi Tiare Products
- EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Hair Milk
- EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Moisturizing Shampoo
- EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Revitalizing Conditioner
- EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi All Natural Hair Oil
- EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Deep Conditioner
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Shampoo
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Conditioner
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
- Wild Woozle Tiare Pomade
Gardenia tahitensis contains many useful chemical constituents that contribute to the medicinal qualities of Monoi Tiare. These include:
- Linalool—a volatile oil with antimicrobial qualities
- Methyl salicyclate—a liquid ester that eases muscle and joint pain when applied externally using therapeutic massage.
The union of Tiare (Gardenia Tahitensis) with highly refined Tahitian coconut oil produces aromatic oil that penetrates and hydrates the hair and skin. It seals the surface of the scalp, hair cuticle and skin, preventing dryness. It is renowned for protecting the skin and hair against salt water and sun damage. The oil is hypoallergenic, moisturizing and nourishing. The Tiare extract has excellent rejuvenating and conditioning benefits for the scalp and hair cuticle. Minor scalp irritations and itchy scalp is alleviated.