Salute to Stylists contest winners revealed!
Congratulations to Grand Prize Winner Sandy Marino of Santo Salon & Spa in Pepper Pike, OH!
• Region 2: Stylist: Melanie Brown of Curls Gone Wild, Gilbert, AZ - 96 reviews - Consumer: aubreyinaz
• Region 3: Stylist: Natalie of Natalie Clark Studio, St. Louis, MO - 5 reviews - Consumer: gr8tiff
• Region 4: Stylist: Anna Craig of Trashy Roots Salon & Spa, Round Rock, TX - 102 reviews - Consumer: MissyWatson
• Region 5: Stylist: Stacy Hill of DyeVerCity Salon, Augusta, GA - 127 reviews - Consumer: whitdeen
• Region 6: Stylist: Sandy Marino of Santo Salon & Spa, Pepper Pike, OH - 155 reviews - Consumer: lisa aguina
• Region 7: Stylist: Julie Washington of The Estuary Salon & Day Spa, S. Portland, ME - 25 reviews - Consumer: Nicole910
• Region 8: Stylist: Nadine Bastien of Aphrodite's Sanctuary, Toronto, Ontario - 4 reviews - Consumer: Maureennione
Recently, NaturallyCurly.com launched its two-month long Salute To Stylists contest, asking for your vote for your favorite stylist. We have our winners! Regional winning stylists will receive 3 months of free advertising on NaturallyCurly.com and a 1-year subscription to Modern Salon. Grand Prize winning stylist will receive 3 months of free advertising on NaturallyCurly.com and a 1-year subscription to Modern Salon, as well as a trip to New York for 3 days of Deva Curlaboration instruction. Winning consumers will receive $150 worth of merchandise from CurlMart.com and $150 in services from their winning stylist.