This February NaturallyCurly is celebrating a full month of Curly Mixology! Each day we'll feature one recipe for you to treat your curls to in the comfort of your own kitchen. Tweet us your favorite recipes with hashtag #CurlyMixology or share them on our Facebook page!
The Creamy Supreme Conditioner
This recipe, submitted by NaturallyCurly user eclark6, is high in protein, good fat from the coconut oil and captures the humectant properties of honey. Depending on your hair texture, it can be used before or after shampooing. For finer hair, it's best to treat your strands beforehand.
What you'll need
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Mix ingredients well
- Apply generously to hair before shampooing
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes
- Rinse and shampoo as normal