This homemade herbal hair shampoo is free of harmful additives and full of healthy benefits.
NaturallyCurly user Curly-Kinky has been making her homemade herbal hair shampoo for years. A tried and true brew free of harmful additives and full of benefits.
What you'll need
- 4 oz of castile soap in any scent
- 1/2 oz of rosemary - stimulates the hair follicles
- 1/2 oz of sage – antioxidants and antibacterial
- 3 drops-plumeria essential oil
- 1/2 oz of nettles – acts as a stimulator, a large source of nutrients for hair growth
- 1/2 oz of lavender – controls the production of sebaceous gland oil and reduces itchy and flaky scalp conditions
- 2000 mg of MSM – provides organic sulfur to your scalp, which improves the health and strength of your hair. It also helps to drive herbal nutrient into the skin and follicles where they can do the most good
- 1 empty bottle, or any other empty shampoo or soap bottle
- 2 cups distilled water