Save time and use less product with the new YOU Be Natural curly line of products.
- Keep hair in great condition and fight dryness by using sulfate-free shampoos
- Deep condition your curls at least once a month to help fight breakage
- When using heat to straighten hair, be sure to use a protective product like a heat protectant creme or serum
- Define your curls and keep them springy by moisturizing with natural oils and products that won't weigh your hair down
- As part of your routine, use products infused with keratin protein to strengthen hair strands, minimize breakage and promote hair growth
YBN: I have the Keratin Strengthening and Conditioning System and I love the effect it’s had on my curls – they’re elongated, more defined and frizz-free!NC: How should women use your line in their regime? YBN: Getting your preferred look with our products is easy! To keep hair curly, just shampoo, condition, moisturize with our Curl Moisturizing & Defining Spray and go. If you like to straighten your hair, then after using our Keratin Strengthening and Conditioning System, apply YOU® Be Natural™ Smoothing & Defrizzing Crème to hair prior to blow drying or using flat irons. Finish the style with our Defrizz Define & Shine Serum to fight frizz and deliver dazzling shine. NC: What do you think women will love about the line? YBN: This product line is truly a time saver for women as the YOU® Be Natural™ Keratin Strengthening and Conditioning System makes everything a woman does to her hair easier. Straight styles are achieved in less time, with less heat and holds styles and product longer. Curly styles hold curls, twists, bantu knots longer, and curls accept and hold on to moisture allowing users to use less product. NC: Tell us where we can connect with your brand: YBN: Website: www.youbenatural.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/youbenatural Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/youbenatural/ Twitter: www.twitter.com/youbenatural YouTube: www.youtube.com/youbenatural NC: Where are your products available? Luster: Our products are available at local beauty supply stores and online at www.youbenatural.com.