Video blogger Evelyn does a baking soda conditioner and shares her results.
After doing many wash n go's with her aloe vera gel, Evelyn began to notice her hair drying out and in need of some serious moisture. In an attempt to obtain this moisture, she sought out a baking soda deep conditioner that (at the time) was revered by many naturalistas and hair gurus. They all said it would make her hair soft...did it? Watch part two to see her results.
What she did:
1. Washed her hair with Miss Jessie's Creme de la Curl cleansing cream
2. Made the baking soda deep conditioner using the following ingredients:
- 1 part baking soda
- 2 parts her favorite conditioner
- a bowl to mix it in
3. Separated her hair into 5 equal parts and applied the conditioner evenly with her hands
Tip: Pay special attention to your ends!
4. Cover your hair with a shower cap. Wait about 30-45 min
5. Rinse it out!