From the cleansing routine to the styling routine, Evelyn shows you her natural hair regimen and shows you what products she used. Here's how it goes:
1. Cleanse, condition, and detangle your hair in sections
2. Twist your hair sections so it stays detangled
3. Apply a special protein conditioner to help prevent breakage (leave in for 1 min)
4. Rinse it out (hair should feel silky)
5. Take shea butter and a drop of anti-frizz serum and smooth it over clean hair, separating out your twists
6. With your hair separated, rub castor oil on your scalpYou're done!