Let loose and change up your style with this easy recipe for a summer weekend makeover.
The work week can be pretty monotonous for those of us always in a rush. There’s not enough time in the morning for hair styling, or arranging cute outfits. As a result, we end up with a boring hair style and a boring set of slacks that leaves something to be desired. The weekend, however, is about having fun, letting loose and changing up you style. Why not have a look that reflects that? Here’s my recipe for a summer weekend makeover.
Three Braid Updo
If you plan on being outside for the weekend, try this fun three braid updo. You won’t have annoying hair sticking to your neck while you’re out and about, making it the perfect, fun style for your weekend activities. Here’s how you do it:
- Section your hair into three segments
- Braid each segment into three-strand braids
- Secure each braid with a hair elastic
- Gather the three braids and braid them together, securing them with a hair tie
- Roll up your braid towards the bottom of your head, pin with bobby pins
Here’s a visual tutorial on how to get your three braid updo. In the evening, try letting your braids loose for sexy crimped wave that you can wear for a night on the town.
See The Makeup for this look on the next page...
Read More: Your Edgy Curl to Toe Makeover