This holiday season, don't get left behind! Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone, and if you aren't stocked up on all your Christmas gifts, girl it is getting close! Lucky for you, we have the perfect holiday updos that can you out shopping late instead of spending all your time getting ready for tonight's holiday party. We'll take care of your waves — you take care of everything else!
Double Braided Glory
A simple two-braided updo is easy and can be done on second day hair, helping to hide frizz and get you ready in a snap!
- Part your hair in two. Divide each side of your hair into one inch sections. You will have more or less sections depending on how thick your hair is.
- Take one section and twist your hair by simply twirling it with your fingers.
- Using the comb, tease the top portion of your hair by combing it backwards. Once you have a nice bump, secure the top of your hair with a hair clip.
- Grab three twists at a time and make braids out of each section. Grab your bobby pin and pin your braids down towards the bottom of your neck. Repeat for the other section.
- Finer hair may be harder to keep in twisted braids, so apply a good amount of mousse and hair spray to each twist before pinning your braids together.
If you’d like to add an extra elegant feature, insert flowers, feathers, or any favorite hair accessory into the side of your hair. You’ll have everyone thinking you went to a salon!
Get our favorite three quick and super easy wavy hairstyles for busy mornings!