Make your Christmas day hair styling a breeze!
Easy Breezy Curls
Your curls want to be free so let them! This easy Christmas morning curly hair style is effortless, using only a couple of hair pins and a few minutes of your time. You’ll be ready to open presents and celebrate in no time!
- Stay true to your curls on Christmas and rock them loose! It doesn’t have to take all day to fix your hair if you just let them do their own thing. Your main concern is going to be keeping them in place for the day.
- Keep your coils under control by adding a serum or pomade to the finished look. This will help keep the frizz at bay and let your curls stay picture perfect throughout the day.
- Type 2 (Wavy): If you’re rocking freshly washed loose curls, try using a Curl-Ease Towel to speed up your drying time. By letting your hair air dry, you can avoid creating extra frizz. And you can finish putting yourself together while you wait, too!
- Type 3 (Curly): Remember to add a bit of moisturizer to your hair while styling. A good product to consider is Innersense Quiet Calm Curl Control since it will not only soften your hair, but help define your curls as well.
- Type 4 (Kinky): Since you’re probably rocking an older twist out, try spraying a bit of leave-in conditioner to wake up your curls. Oyin Handmade Greg Juice will moisturize your curls and hydrate them with hair loving herbs and botanicals.
Tips – Since it’s the holiday season, you can secure your curls with a cute headband. Add to your holiday spirit and go for something Christmas themed or sparkly. You can definitely get a few days out of this look without having to restyle. Just make sure you either “pineapple” at night or use your satin pillowcase.