KalaG shares tips on creating easy wash and go curls with Paul Mitchell's new product line.
Looking for an easy wash and go and the products to help you get it done? KalaG demonstrates how to style type 3 curly hair with products from the new Paul Mitchell Curls line. Follow these instructions and watch the video for great tips on how to style your curls!
Wash & Detangle
- Prepare to wash by sectioning off your hair into four or more sections and clipping back sections with alligator clips.
- Release a section and rinse with lukewarm water. Massage the shampoo into your scalp and smooth through the length of your hair detangling with the shampoo still in your hair. Rinse with cool water and repeat the process on each of the four sections.
- Divide hair into sections again. Start with one section and apply the Full Circle Leave-in Treatment from your ends raking and smoothing to distribute it evenly throughout your hair.
- Apply Paul Mitchell Curls Twirl Around Crunch-Free Curl Definer in sections, smoothing and raking through your curls.
- Diffuse or air dry your hair to finish. Diffuse with medium or low heat. Flip your head over while diffusing for more volume. Diffuse right-side-up, scooping sections of your curls up toward your head with the diffuser. Stop when hair is at least halfway dry.
How To Style Curls with Paul Mitchell Curls
By: KalaG 3B/3C
See more Videos
Get more tips and tricks for your curls, coils and waves on NaturallyCurly’s YouTube channel.