I'm not quite sure how I even came across Purgasm Shop, but I'm so glad that I did. Once I poured over their product offerings, I just KNEW I had to review them. Some of their products sounded like they'd smell absolutely divine, and others seemed too unique to pass up.
I was provided the Cocoa Yogurt Facial and Shampoo Bar, Wild Cherry Curl Poppin' Gel, and Wild Cherry Treatment Hair Truffles to test drive....and I must say I loved every single last product....down to the last drop.
Wild Cherry Curl Poppin’ Gel
The gel was the first product out the gate to test drive, and I absolutely ADORED the results. So did the folks on Instagram!
This botanical based gel will quench your curls and bring them back to life! It gives great curl definition for kinky, coily, and curly textures and nourishes dry hair and scalp with a light hold. Curl Poppin Gel is specially formulated to provide excellent definition, detangling, shine, and moisture. Wake up your curls! * Great for "Wash & Go", twists, braids, shingling, and other textured styles.
Top Ingredients 411:
- Distilled Water (infused with Marshmallow Root, Wild Cherry Bark, Flaxseed, Hibiscus, Proprietary Botanical Blend)
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Silk Aminos
- Xanthum Gum
- Phthalate Free Fragrance/Essential Oil Blend
- Wild Cherry Bark is known to condition, smooth, and silken the hair shaft
- Marshmallow Root softens the hair, increases moisture absorption, and provides an excellent slip
- Flax seed provides a high dose of omegas which help improve shine and elasticity
- Aloe Vera is incredibly healing, and balances the pH of the hair (closing the cuticles) to promote shine, softness, and moisture retention
- Glycerin is an amazing humectant
- Silk Aminos penetrate the hair shaft to repair and strengthen
I thoroughly enjoyed using Wild Cherry Curl Poppin' Gel. The consistency is similar to a DYI flaxseed gel, but the extra slip and amazing cherry scent are divine. The gel spread easily, which makes it super ideal for a wash n' go. I was able to rake it through my hair with zero problems. Once dried, my curls were shiny, defined, fluffy, and soft. No crunchies anywhere, despite my tendency to be heavy-handed with product. Even my heat damaged ends felt silky smooth! The cherry scent was delightful, and didn't linger in my hair.