This February, NaturallyCurly is celebrating a full month of Curly Mixology! Each day we'll feature one recipe for you to treat your curls to in the comfort of your own kitchen. Tweet us your favorite recipes with hashtag #CurlyMixology or share them on our Facebook page!
Green Tea and Honey Nurturing Cooling Hair Mist
This DIY green tea mist by NaturallyCurly user Laquita33 will protect and moisturize your curls. It can be used as an after-wash final rinse, in-between wash refresher or poured into a smaller purse-sized bottle to use to moisturize during the day.
What you'll need
- Green tea bags
- Heat resistant spray bottle
- Tea kettle or pot
- Optional 1 to 2 essential oils of your choice
- Boil water in a kettle or pot
- Add green tea bags and water to heat resistant container
- Steep tea bags for one hour
- Add honey to green tea & mix (add optional essential oils)
- Let cool and pour into spray bottle
- Spray evenly throughout hair
To check out Laquita33's detailed instructions, click here.