Women are constantly being told different tips that we want to believe will work, but rarely do. However, we have put together a list of 5 tips that might seem wacky but are proven to work wonders.
- Heat your eyelash curler: If you have stick-straight eyelashes one of the best ways to curl them is to heat your eyelash curler with a hair dryer for 5-8 seconds. Heating it will act like a curling iron and that paired with waterproof mascara (which dries faster) will give you perfect eyelashes.
- Freeze your eyeliner: Do you have issues with you eyeliner crumbling the second you attempt to put it on? If you are thinking, “Yes! Every morning!” then this trick is just for you. Fifteen minutes before you begin to put on your makeup, stick your eyeliner in the freezer, and when you are ready to apply, it will go on easier than ever.
- Shave with conditioner: If you run out of shaving cream, grab conditioner instead of soap for your backup. The conditioner will soften the hair making shaving much easier and it will also leave your legs silky smooth. Also remember that the thicker the conditioner the less you need to use so you won’t feel like you are wasting it.
- Beer and vinegar rinses: While these might not be the most pleasant rinses, both are very beneficial for your hair. A good rinse with beer will help replenish the moisture in your hair while vinegar works wonders for shine. With both, simply coat your hair in them and let it sit for a few minutes. When ready rinse your hair with cold water, which will also help get rid of the smell.
- Use an ice cube a day to keep the fat, acne and wrinkles away. It’s OK to admit that this doesn’t sound fun, but if it will keep fat cells, acne and wrinkles under control, it is well worth it. Before you go to bed, grab an ice cube and massage it over your face. By no means is it the most comfortable thing, but you will get used to it. Use it until it melts and go to bed knowing you are on the road to preventing three things that are simply annoying.
This entry was posted on Friday, February 11th, 2011 at 9:03 am and is filed under Beauty & Style, Care Methods, Curly Hair (Type 3a), Curly Kinky Hair (Type 3c), Kinky Hair (Type 4a), Makeup, Skincare, Straight Hair (Type 1), Wavy Hair (Type 2a). You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a comment. Pinging is currently not allowed.