How to use a dandruff shampoo effectively.
Did you know that most of the medication in your dandruff shampoo is deposited on your hair, not your scalp where it’s needed most? For better scalp contact, follow these tips:
- Wet your head and hair thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner to the ends of your hair.
- Apply the shampoo to the tips of your fingers as though it were toothpaste.
- Bend forward (unless your hair is very short) and insert your fingers through your hair fibers and apply the shampoo directly to your scalp on the crown, sides and back of your head.
- Massage the scalp gently; don’t rub on top of the hair. Leave on for at least 2 minutes and then rinse and condition again.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 6th, 2011 at 4:24 pm and is filed under Care Methods, Health, Men, No Shampoo & No-Shampoo Cleansing, Products, Skincare. You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a comment. Pinging is currently not allowed.