Wash and go’s may be your favorite curly go-to style, but as the weather turns cooler, you might be discouraged from wearing them. Don’t let the cold keep you from wash and go’s! Read on for tips on how to do a wash and go that won’t force you to step out into the cold with wet curls. Watch as CurlySuzy demonstrates and reviews the new Paul Mitchell Curls Line on her curls.
- Wash your hair with Paul Mitchell Curls Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo. Then, wrap your hair with a microfiber towel for about five minutes
- Comb your hair with a wide toothed comb, to smooth your hair and reduce any frizz
- Apply Full Circle Leave-in Treatment in sections, smoothing it over the top and bottom layers of your hair.
- Smooth and scrunch Twirl Around Crunch-Free Curl Definer through your hair in sections.
- Use a microfiber towel to scrunch the product into your hair and to activate your curls.
- Let your hair air dry for 30 minutes and then diffuse on low or medium heat with a diffuser attachment until it’s almost dry. Diffuse by scooping sections of curls up towards your head.
- Gently scrunch your curls in your hands a little bit once they are dry.
Paul Mitchell Curls Line Review
By: CurlySuzy 2C/3A
See more Videos
Get more tips and tricks for your curls, coils and waves on NaturallyCurly’s YouTube channel.
This entry was posted on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at 6:30 pm and is filed under Care Methods, Curly Hair (Type 3a), Products, Wavy Hair (Type 2c). You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a comment. Pinging is currently not allowed.