Celebrate the versatility of natural hair with these quick and easy curly hairstyles.
One of the great things about curly hair is that's it's so versatile allowing you to wear a wide variety of styles. So the next time you're looking to change up your look try one of these quick and easy curly hairstyles and celebrate the joys of natural hair!
Chic and Low Side Bun
- As soon as you get out of the shower, part your hair on one side.
- Using Your fingers, apply a smoothing cream to damp curls. Comb it through with your fingers then allow curls to dry naturally.
- Once your hair is totally dry, finger comb curls to the side (near the nape of your neck by either of your ears) and hold them in your hands as if you are making a ponytail.
- Loosely wrap an elastic around your ponytail twice. On the third time, only pull your hair halfway through to create a bun.
- Use your fingers to loosen up the bun and to add a bit of volume. You can also add a pretty clip or accessory right behind your ear.