Here are some great no-heat styling methods for wavy hair that will enhance your waves.
3. Mini Buns Technique
Here’s another awesome no-heat styling method that utilizes the power of molding. Lucky for wavies, our hair molds easily into whatever shapes we want. Here’s how you can get tousled waves using hair spray and bobby pins.
- Wash and condition your hair as normal.
- Spray your hair with a styling agent such as Jessicurl Gelebration Spray.
- Segment your hair into about 6 segments. The smaller the segment, the more waves and curls your hair will have.
- Twist each piece of hair into mini buns and secure with bobby pins.
- After about 30 minutes, release the mini buns for beautiful waves!
For images on how to do this styling method, visit Alma’s blog, Honey Lushy.
Read More: 4 Tips for Detangling Wavy Hair
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 at 1:45 pm and is filed under Care Methods, Wavy Hair (Type 2a), Wavy Hair (Type 2b), Wavy Hair (Type 2c). You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a comment. Pinging is currently not allowed.