Here are some great no-heat styling methods for wavy hair that will enhance your waves.
4. Tried and True Wavy Bun
Several wavies, including myself, have found this to be their go-to styling method when in a bind. It’s easy, effective and it takes no time at all. If you’re in a rush and don’t have time to style your hair, this is the perfect method for you. All you need is a hair tie, water and your favorite product.
- Apply your favorite product to your damp hair.
- On your way out of the house, twist your hair up into a bun at the top of your head and secure it with a hair tie.
- Once you get to work or school, release the hair tie and let your waves fall.
- Tousle your hair with your fingers and you’re done!
- Optional: smooth serum over your hair once it’s completely dry to prevent frizz.
It’s important that your hair is damp for this method. Your damp hair will mold into the shape of the bun so that by the time you get to work or school, they will have dried into awesome waves.