YouTube beauty guru Evelina Barry was inspired by the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 runway to create this romantic updo. Perfect for a wedding or formal event, this style may look complicated but it is actually surprisingly simple. You just need to know how to French braid (and a really messy French braid will totally suffice).
What You'll Need
- Fake flowers
- Start by cutting the fake flowers off and gluing them to the ends of your bobby pins
- Glue your jewels to a hair comb, and allow the glue to dry completely
- Next, Evelina used a curling wand to curl her hair to create texture and volume in her braid, but if you have naturally curly hair (you lucky thing!) you can skip this step
- French braid your hair, it's ok if this is imperfect. Messy is even better. Secure with a band.
- Snake the braid around and tuck in the ends, pin this until it feels secure.
- Add your flower and jeweled pins into your hair.
Watch the Video
This post is sponsored by Carol's Daughter.