Want some tips on how to get a fabulous, frizz-free, wavy wash and go? Susonnah demonstrates from start to finish how to style wavy hair with products from the new Paul Mitchell Curls line. Follow these instructions and watch the video for great tips on how to style your waves!
- Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo (or co-wash to cut back on frizz) first or get it very wet.
- Divide your hair into two sections and apply a nickel-sized amount of the Paul Mitchell Curls Full Circle Leave-In Treatment to each section. Adjust the amount for longer or thicker waves, but don't add too much since the product is thick.
- Scrunch the leave-in into your hair to promote curl and wave formation. Make sure to let it air dry for about five minutes before styling.
- Apply Paul Mitchell Curls Twirl Around Crunch-Free Curl Definer in 2-3 sections in a nickel-sized amounts for each section and scrunching it in.
- Let your hair air dry for about five minutes before diffusing on low heat. Scoop and scrunch your hair up towards your head with the diffuser in sections as you dry it. Stop when your hair is only slightly damp. Finish with a blast of cold air to seal and add shine.
- Smooth your favorite hair serum over your waves to further seal in the moisture and block frizz. Allow your hair to finish air drying the rest of the way.
Styling Wavy Hair with Paul Mitchell Products
By: Susonnah Gonzales 2A/2B
See more Videos
Get more tips and tricks for your curls, coils and waves on NaturallyCurly’s YouTube channel.