Celebrity stylist Tippi Shorter demonstrates how to style and restore moisture to wavy hair.
Watch how celebrity stylist, Tippi Shorter demonstrates how to use curl-friendly Pantene Pro-V products to cleanse, condition, detangle and style wavy hair while restoring its moisture. You can get the same fabulous, moisture-revived look too! After using the Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo to cleanse your hair and scalp:
- Detangle while your hair is wet with Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner and a wide tooth comb, detangling brush or your fingers.
- Smooth your strands over with a cocktail of Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Curl Shaping Gel and Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Style Flowing Body Mousse for excellent body and curl definition.
- Blow dry your waves with a diffuser. While you diffuse, take sections of hair from around the crown area of your head and twist or twirl them to boost your wavy definition.
- Wrap a few sections of your hair around a 1-inch curling iron at your front hairline to create face framing waves.
- Use an anti-frizz product such as DevaCurl Flexible-Hold Hair Spray to finish the style by sealing out frizz with a flexible but lasting hold.
- Tousle or scrunch your hair up towards the scalp with your head down and hair flipped over to encourage more volume. Make sure hair is completely dry before taking this last step so that you do not cause your waves to frizz up in the process.
For more great curly, coily and wavy hairstyle how-tos with Tippi Shorter and curl-friendly Pantene Pro-V products, visit the Pantene Facebook page. Look out for more videos with tips this week on how to get these looks yourself!
Pantene Pro-V How To: Type 2 Hair
Restoring Moisture to dry strands
Products in this video:
- Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo
- Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner
- Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Anti-Breakage Detangler
- Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Style Flowing Body Mousse
- Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Style Curl Shaping Gel
- Anti-frizz product
See more Videos
Get more tips and tricks for your curls, coils and waves on NaturallyCurly’s YouTube channel.