We love getting to know our curly community every day, so we thought it's only fitting that you to get to know our NaturallyCurly team too!
Introducing Susonnah Gonzalez, our bright and savvy SEO Strategist. Susonnah has been creating videos and articles for NaturallyCurly from way back, so you may already recognize her!
- You’re getting married soon, congratulations! Where are you going on your honeymoon? Susonnah: We're going to Honolulu for our honeymoon! Hoping to sit on the beach all day, drink mai-tais and maybe try my hand at surfing.
- Packing any hair products? Susonnah: I will definitely be packing lots of leave-in conditioner and cleansing conditioner. My favorites are Paul Mitchell's Leave-In Conditioner for curls and the L'Oreal EverCurl Cleansing Conditioner. I expect to be swimming every day so I'll need the moisture.
- Your all-time Holy. Grail. Product. Susonnah: It may sound silly, but I can't live without my DevaCurl microfiber towel. I notice a complete difference in the amount of frizz when I don't use it.
- A project you're working on right now Susonnah: My biggest project right now is my wedding, which is honestly like a second job. Once that's done I hope to either start a blog or get back to writing stories.
- Favorite Austin spot Susonnah: I love Mt. Bonnel. I've spent a lot of time there and it's where my fiance proposed. It's one of the best views in Austin.
- Where do you go for wedding inspiration? Susonnah: When I need some wedding inspiration I go to OffbeatBride.com. It's awesome! Tons of ideas for unique brides who want to do something different. When that doesn't do it I take to good ol' Pinterest.
- Favorite book Susonnah: My favorite book changes frequently. Right now, it's Fight Club. It altered the way I think and its a great psychological thriller. And by the way, it's so much better than the movie.
- Favorite snack Susonnah: I love popcorn...it's my weakness. I can't watch a movie and not eat it.
- Beauty/hair product you'd recommend to your friends Susonnah: I recommend The Oil by AG. I've been using it here at work and I love it. It smells awesome and it gets rid of my frizz. Yay for argan oil!
- Favorite part of working at NaturallyCurly Susonnah: I love the culture and feeling of community here at TextureMedia. Massages, snacks, movie days and happy hours is what makes working here fun. But there's also this great sense of team work here that's very addictive. When we're all working towards the same goal it's easy to feel connected and important to the company!