View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #21
naturallyfrizzy

I was wondering how it turned out! Are you going back to have the salon wash it and blow it out or are you doing it yourself?

I paid $350 for full highlights and keratin treatment...I don't go back for the blowout anymore - it is easier for me to do it myself...

I am not sure how I feel about the highlights...the texture of my hair is not quite as soft as it was without and I am concerned about breakage even though she told me I should be fine...time will tell...I am getting a ton of compliments on it though...maybe I am just nervous...

If your friend can get you stuff at Emiliani, there are a couple of things I would recommend...

1. Moroccan Oil
2. Moroccan Styling Creme
3. Moroccan Mask
4. If you blow dry your hair straight, I use Chi Straight Guard
5. I also buy plastic shower caps...when I am in the shower, I shampoo, then condition and while the conditioner is on, I cover my hair in the cap while I wash, and shave...it is like a 3-5 minute deep conditioning treatment every time i shower
6. I like Biolage Smoothing Conditioner as well

I wasn't crazy about Pureology and I HATED the Coppola shampoo...I tried Paul Brown...it is "ok"...I really like the Thermafuse line (unfortunately Emiliani doesn't carry it) and I am excited to try the new Moroccan Oil line coming out any day...
naturallyfrizzy is offline   Reply With Quote