View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 09:25 AM   #35
songbird

Oh my, I am going to be very unpopular for what I am about to say. I've been dared in the topic of this post so here it goes........

I LOVE George W. Bush. I am an Evangelical Christian. And, I think people should be required to take a test to prove they are knowledgeable enough to vote in this country. The people who say they will vote for anyone BUT Bush but can't answer a simple questions about our country and it's leadership and structure are an absolute abomination in my opinion.

To, THE CHEAT, I have so much respect for you even though our views are on opposite ends of the spectrum. At least you KNOW what you stand for and can intelligently express your views and opinions. Kudos to you for that!

Whew, that felt good. Now, to the majority of people on this board that I KNOW have a major differences of opinion from what I stated above, I don't feel distain for you at all. I am thankful that I live in a county where we are allowed to speak freely and debate issues that are important to all of us. I love you all!