Yes I have a big belly--I have gestational diabetes & am having a big baby. Your comments of "your belly is HUGE" does nothing to help me feel better about the risks I'm facing.

Yes I am 36 & having my first child. Your comment of "why did you wait so long?" is incredibly rude & stupid.

I think it's admirable that you chose to have your baby at home w/out pain meds. Personally I'm all about going to the hospital & having an epidural. My baby, my body, my choice!

Men, I'm pregnant. And it's not by you so stop looking at me like you want to do me right here right now. It ooks me out.

Don't like my opinion? Tough luck, chances are I dont like yours but we're all entitled to our own opinions. I'll respect yours if you respect mine.

You think watching the war on tv had an effect on your life? Imagine what it was like for me.

You think we shouldn't send more troops over? Imagine how I feel knowing DH is going back this year (or very early next) for yet another year in the Gulf.

My dog doesn't listen half the time when I say "no" why do you think your ill-behaved children will listen to you?

Don't scream at your kids in front of me. It's not my fault you can't control them. Screaming accomplishes nothing & makes you look like a fool.

Teach your children manners. Last time I checked "please" "excuse me" and "thank you" were free.

Shopping for hours on end may be fun for you but not your kids. Get them out of the stores.

Stop crying "personal attack" when someone disagrees with you. If you're not adult enough to handle criticism get off the board. And if people "attacking" you on the board gets you this upset I pity you in your real life.

Does it really pain some women to shower & put on decent clothes to go out? If I see another woman at the dr's office in sweats & a t shirt w/ a pony tail on the top of her head I'm going to scream. Show some pride in your appearance. YOu might get more respect & better treatment if you look like you deserve it.

Same-sex marriage isn't demeaning the sanctity of marriage---infidelity & divorce are.

With 50% of all marriages ending in divorce please think 2, 3 & 4 times about saying "yes" when he proposes. Your relationship isn't any more special than anyone elses & you WILL have to work to make your marriage work. If' you're not willing to give & take & compromise now you'll never do it in your marriage.

No my dear, he will NEVER change & you wont be able to make him.

I dont care if you've recently graduated from college. You DON'T know everything! Your life experience is NIL. Don't get pissy when someone who is older & has BTDT gives you advice.

OMG how cathartic was this?!!!! Great idea!!!
Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?